Reaching Hyrule

Zelda's POV

The Imprisoning Chamber (???)

Time seemed to slow down as we watched the Zonai's spell start to work. His hand glowed with Light and Zonai magic as he used the ancient spell of sealing. Before the Demon King could kill him, Rauru slammed into him.

A sphere of Zonai magic swirled around Ganondorf, locking both kings into place. Neither one could move as Rauru began draining the Demon King's power. A furious whirl of Zonai magic appeared behind Rauru as he committed himself to the final act.

"You bind my heart and steal my magic. You plan to hold me here... What a clever way to solve your problems," said the Demon King. "But are you ready to pay the price for this?"

"Don't be so smug," the King of Light replied. "I know exactly what it will cost me."

~~~

Link's POV

The Gloom Void (After the trial starts)

Many objects dropped from the ceiling, landing perfectly on the course. 

It was time.

I ran forward, thrusting out my arms to destroy the small objects around me. Fruits, stones, and sticks broke with ease. Each object was split into thousands of tiny pieces. Next came the slightly larger objects.

Bundles of wood, heavier rocks, and monster parts appeared next. I was still full of energy, so everything had been broken in a matter of seconds. I grimaced as I Obliterated the monster parts, thinking about where they must have come from. Well, there's proof that the Demon King doesn't care about his servants at all...

"Astor, are you doing alright?" Sheik's voice filled my head, which was kind of annoying. 

"Says the one who just woke up after passing out a minute ago!" Sheik was silent after that.

Finally, the largest objects appeared. The medium-sized things hadn't taken much energy to Obliterate, so I had enough left. Logs, metal boxes, and concrete balls (no doubt stolen from Sheikah Shrines) surrounded me.

One by one, they were all Obliterated.

By the end of the trial, I was surrounded in concrete dust, tiny metal shards, and wood splinters. I looked up at Sheik, who was nodding in approval.

I had passed the trial.

I had-

Boom!

Sheik looked panicked. They frantically pointed behind me, so I turned around to see.

A large Construct made of blocks stood there, held together by strands of Gloom. Corrupted.

I tried to act, but I wasn't fast enough. The last thing I heard before it hit me was Sheik's voice.

"A Flux Construct! Obliterate the glowing block, M-"

~~~

Zelda's POV

The (Forgotten Temple) Temple of Light (???)

Rauru stood at Queen Sonia's grave, mourning the loss of his wife. "Sonia..."

A single Sundelion lay at the foot of the stone, faintly glowing. I didn't want to interrupt, but I had to talk to Rauru.

"Oh, Zelda..." He turned to face me as I approached him. 

"King Rauru... Before you face the Demon King tomorrow, there is something I must tell you,"  I said.  I didn't want to have to say this. I didn't want anyone to lose hope. "I came... I came to this era after finding a man underground."