This era will not survive.

This era will not-

...

Something's wrong...

Sheik!

My Corruption spell has severely weakened... I need to unleash the...

~~~

Sheik's POV 

The Great Sky Island (After some dialogue that I am not going to write lol)

"I-I'm not some joke. Just because I act silly sometimes doesn't mean I'm not a good hero," Astor says. "I'm willing to help you if I can get off this island."

"Thank you for complying, Astor," I told him. "I will help you master the final ability we have given you."

This could go badly...

The new recruit still put up his cold "hero" act, as if trying to intimidate me. I knew he could save me...save Hyrule...and finally become the terrifying beast of destruction he is destined to be, with our help, of course.

I cannot let us break him...he's already stopped protesting the name Sheik gave him...

How far can the servants of darkness go...?

I guided him to the final Shrine of Darkness, using Corrupt on the few enemies we encountered on the way. It was a short journey, and a silent one as well. He refused to speak to me.

A wise decision...as always, M-

~~~

Zelda's POV

The (Forgotten Temple) Temple of Light (???)

"King Rauru..."

The Gerudo hero, the Sage of Lightning, began to speak. Her voice sounded slightly distorted with the strange Zonai helmet she was wearing, which hid her face from servants of darkness. 

"We just received word that the last free village in the Gerudo Desert has fallen."

Gasps could be heard from around, even though we already knew that everyone would have to fall eventually. I couldn't bear to hear such horrible news, but I didn't show much of a reaction. We had to keep our sights on victory for now.

We had to defeat the Demon King.

Gathered around the table were the Sages. The masters of Wind, Water, Lighting, Fire, and Spirit had all come here from every corner of Hyrule to annihilate Ganondorf.

The Sage of Lightning began to speak again. "At this rate, the Demon King's army will overwhelm us." 

"I understand," said Rauru, looking defeated. His kingdom was being destroyed as we spoke, and there was nothing we could do until the great evil was destroyed. "Our only hope is for me to defeat the Demon King."

By himself?!

"Rauru." It was Mineru. "The Demon King... He is not someone you can stop by yourself." Rauru sighed. "But..." Mineru continued, "You are not alone. You have the Gerudo, Goron, Zora, and Rito leaders, as well as Zelda... And of course, you can count on me."

Rauru closed his eyes for a second. He seemed to be thinking.  Then, he slowly rose. "There's something I'd like to show you all."

The king put his hand against a strange, glowing Zonai symbol and it disappeared. I heard a rumbling noise. The large stone door was beginning to move.