↳ 𝓲 ; 𝘈 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 ༉‧₊

It's hard to be a lady in my household.

My family, the Sol Clan, is known to be a beyblading powerhouse. And while most people see it as a previlage... It really isn't. The pressure is on everyone. You have a title to carry, a legacy to bring, and everyone's eyes are on you.

However, my reputation had been tarnished the day my parents died.

I was 6, isolating myself in my room filled with dolls and stuffed toys, crying underneath my soft bed sheets. The white walls that were complimented with the pink wainscoting contrasted with my depressing cries that were muffled between the sheets. The rest of my family members tried to comfort me, telling me that it's going to be alright, however 6 year old Sol Minyoung knew more than my mother's lullabies; which were engraved in the back of my head.

My parents, who were coming home from Bangkok, died in a car assassination accident. It was said that my mother had more ashes than my father because my father tried protecting her from the crash.

The culprit is still unknown.

And everything went downhill since then.

When I turned seven, Seungmin, my older brother who was the original heir to the title of head, gave me the title because I was more "like my father". The truth was he didn't wanted the responsibility that came with the title.

A few months passed by, and I stopped being a ballerina. I told people that I stopped because of an ankle injury, and though which was true, it really wasn't the reason. I stopped because I had to focus on beyblading.

Then, just when I won the nationals in Korea, a rumor sparked that I "spoke with the devil" to win. To me, it sounded like a joke, considering how much effort I put into matches. But to the spectators and the other bladers, it was as true as a fact. The whole world painted me as a cheater by then. Other called me the "black swallowtail", since others saw me as a threat to my opponents.

However, hearing all of this happen in my life just makes me realize how far I've come, and that the people that try to take me down are either insecure or super obsessed with me.

Now I'm the ace of Raging Bulls, and also the top Female Blader in the world, and known as the Muse of Raging Bulls. And as the world watches my every single move, I can't help but feel like there's a part of me wanting to find something new.