𝟐𝟏| 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:

RESCUING FROM THE RAFT

THE BIRDS CHIRPING in the air were loud, the buzzes of insects adding to it as they flew around in the air with the birds, buzzing right by the civilians ears that could be seen along the streets in the hot and scorching sun

THE BIRDS CHIRPING in the air were loud, the buzzes of insects adding to it as they flew around in the air with the birds, buzzing right by the civilians ears that could be seen along the streets in the hot and scorching sun. The colors were bright, yet just a bit dark as the colors were green and brow. Up high in the blue sky, the white clouds decorated the sky, along with the bright yellow sun as it shined through the trees and onto the civilians.

Adding to the sounds of nature and the occasional twigs snapping from the squirrels running around and grabbing nuts as they ran up the trunk of the trees, claws attaching to the bark, the loud sound of an engine could be heard as a motorcycle could be seen driving along a dirt road near a forest. Two people could be seen sitting on top of it, one wearing an all too familiar vest over their torso area, the zipper half zipped up.

Only about two weeks had gone by since the family had taken down the Red Room, saved the widows inside and had killed Dreykov and when the mother and daughter had dispersed from their family that were hopefully finding more widows Dreykov had around the world and saving them with the same vials they had done with the widows in the Red Room they had taken down.

The motorcycle soon came to a stop near the side of a large green field and the two figures hopped off, taking off their helmets, revealing it was the mother and daughter. As the two weeks had gone by, their hair had changed after they changed it themselves so they, hopefully, wouldn't be recognized by the public since they were still on the run.

Natasha had cut her hair and dyed it blonde, getting rid of all the red and Y/n had cut her hair, not as short as her mother's since it was just about a bit past her shoulders, and died the ends of it f/c, letting the rest up be her original h/c color. As the girl took off her helmet, she used her breath to blow a piece of her hair out from her eyes.

Natasha placed her helmet on the handle, venturing over to her sleeping friend and kicking his feet. Rick's eyes snap open, jumping in panic until he saw the Avenger standing there with her daughter a few feet behind her, her arms crossed as she tried not to laugh at the look on his face.

Natasha raises a brow. "You ever not sleep?"

"I've been in six different time zones in three days because of you." Rick states as he stands up to his feet.

"Oh, really?" Y/n asks, receiving a nod. "What, are you scrapping together some parts? What'd you get us this time, like, an upside-down lawnmower?"

Not responding with words, the man points out in the distance behind her and Natasha, making the mother and daughter follow to where his finger was pointing, seeing a very nice jet sitting on the grassy field.