𝟐𝟎| 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

Start from the beginning

Once catching sight of the younger girl, Yelena was quick to give her a side hug before she dropped the wet wipe onto the floor after wiping off the black line that had been drawn onto her forehead by the doctors, to which she knew that she was gonna have some type of surgery with her head.

"Where did he take the vials?" Yelena asks.

"Probably down to cold storage. Dreykov still has the widows under his control, so you two have to expose them to this antidote." Melina informs.

Y/n sighs. "Yeah. Sure. Easy."

As she said that, their eyes casted to a vent on the ceiling just ahead of them before they shared a look and a nod, knowing where they could travel around to. Yelena cupped her hands, boosting Y/n up as she opened the vent before climbing in, letting her hand down to help Yelena up before they were crawling through the vents. Occasionally, they saw guards of the Red Room venturing simultaneously through the halls.

When they got to cold storage, Yelena opened up the vent before dropping down into the hall, landing in the same signature pose Natasha and Y/n had done that she called out about. A groan of disgust escapes the blonde as she stands up from the position, walking near the wall with Y/n right behind her, both girls hiding behind the wall upon hearing a voice on the other side.

Peaking from the wall to see the guard's back turned to them, Yelena rushes out, grabbing ahold of the guard's neck as she flips in front of him before kicking underneath his legs, his head banging against the wall, knocking him out cold.

"You know, now you're a poser too." Y/n states, remembering just a few seconds ago.

Yelena scrunches her face up, letting out a groan. "That was disgusting."

Shaking her head with a slight chuckle, Y/n bends down and grabs the guard's arm and with the help of Yelena, they got his glove off before slamming his hand against the handprint machine that would unlock the door to the cold storage room. When the door opened, they were quick to step inside, turning a few corners in search of the vials that they needed to cure the widows of the Red Room.

Seeing a bright red in the corner of her eye, the e/c eyed girl stops to see the red vials inside. Yelena placed her hand to the com near her ear, informing Melina they found the vials, receiving a response about the woman having a slight setback before she ushered them to get to the widows. As they ran through the halls and in the direction of where the widows would be, an alarm had started blaring through the halls, a flash of red shining through.

"Yelena, Y/n, slight change of plan. I completely demolished one of the engines and we are going into a controlled crash." Melina explains.

"Fantastic." Y/n comments as they ran.

"We're heading to the widows now." Yelena adds.

Just as they get to the room where the widows train, the blonde opens the door and they head inside, only to stop when they saw no one. No widow, no guard, nothing. Noticing one of the bombs on the wall, Y/n grabs it before grabbing the vials, wrapping them around the bomb before tying it together with her hair tie before they exit the room, Yelena leading the way. Just then, the entire building had started shaking, making them stumble a bit but they continued on.

It wasn't long until they were speeding out of the elevator and into Dreykov's office, seeing all the widows standing together as they crowded around a beaten up Natasha, who was being held in a chokehold. Getting the bomb on and hearing it beep, Y/n was quick to throw it in their direction, her and Yelena watching as it exploded all the vials when it set off, the red substance inside falling down and onto the widows below. All their gazes soon soften as they stood up, glancing at themselves and each other.