27.

... Years Later ...

-EMMA! GET BACK HERE!

-MUM! HARRY IS TRYING TO HURT ME!

I sighed as I watched the two children running around.

-Guys, calm down! Harry, you're the oldest! If you don't stop running I will tell Aunt Camila and Uncle Phil not to come anymore.

-Nooo!!! We want to see Ethan and Chloe!- They cried out in harmony.

-Then stop running and go do something, like watch tv.- As I said that they looked at eachother and smiled, running off to the living room.

I stood in the kitchen, making some lemonade for the visits that soon would be arriving. Honestly, I had no clue where Jude was. He said he went to buy some dinner for us, which I still have no clue of what it is. Normally he just brings loads of unhealthy food, but that's only when we have people come around, which is the case.

I cleared and wiped the table before placing the plates, cups and cutlery on top neatly.

*Knock knock*

-Oh, here they are!- I quickly rushed towards the front door and opened it. The two children hugged my legs tightly before entering the house and looking for Emma and Harry.

-Heyyy guys!

-Chloe! Ethan! No running!- She spoke loudly. -Im so sorry about them.

-It's fine, don't worry!- I smiled and hugged her tightly. Phil had a football match in another country, so obviously she went with him.

-I've missed you!

-It's only been two weeks, Camy!

-I know but still..- She pulled away and entered the house. I gave Phil a small hug and let him go through aswell, closing the door behind.

-Uh, Y/n. Where's Jude?- He asked.

-Honestly, I have no clue. I just know that he left to buy dinner.

-Ahh, alright thanks!- He smiled, he had a bag on his hand and handed it over to me.

-What's this?

-Some of Chloe's clothes, they don't fit anymore so me and Camila figured maybe Emma would make a better used to them now.- He laughed a little and sat down on the couch besides the children.

-Thank you so much.

-OH and we brought some pool toys for later, RIGHT KIDS?

-YEAH!!!- They screamed in sync. Honestly they are so adorable.

On most holidays or even just weekends we always sleep at eachothers houses. This time they came over to ours, they have their guests room always ready for them, and last time me and Jude went over to theirs.

-Mum!! I want to go to the pool now!- Emma pleaded.

-After daddy gets here, alright? We need to have dinner first.- I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

-Okay! Chloe can we go play dolls???

They went to play together and I heard the door close. I got up and saw Jude placing the things down on the table.

-Babe!- I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

-Hey, Y/n! Look I bought some pizza for dinner. What do you think?- I looked at the table and smiled.

-Perfect. Thank you.- I kissed his soft lips and helped him with the food.

-Guys!! The food is ready!- I screamed from the kitchen and they all came running and sitting on the small table.

They cheered and started eating the pizza slices and drinking their fruit mixed drinks.

-Hey baby. How about we go change into our bathing suits? I want to go as soon as possible.- He pulled me closer by my hips and laid his forehead on mine.

-You don't want to eat first?

-No..Not really.- He smirked and kissed my neck gently. He started pulling me away slowly and we made our way to the bedroom.

Once we got changed into our bathing suits, and after having some.. sexual tension between us, we walked down to the kitchen where everyone had eaten a small amount of food, obviously, since we are going to the pool we cant eat much.

-You guys go get changed while we set up the pool party.- Jude said, making the children smile and run up to their rooms to go and change.

They already know how to change themselves anyways, which is good.

-Hey, me and Phil will get changed aswell. Do you need any help?

-No! It's fine, go get changed.- I smiled and they left.

About 5 minutes later we were nearly done turning all the fairy lights on and the pool leds on too. It was starting to get dark so It's best like this. Plus, the pool was half for children and half for adults, so the depth is different.

-Y/n?

-Mh?

-I invited two guys over. You already know them, but since we haven't spoken much I think it would be fun for them to join us today at the pool party.- I looked at him trying to process what he said and sighed.

-Alright? Who did you invite?

-...Trent and Saka.

-YOU DID WHAT?!

-Y..Yeah.. Why is that bad..?- He leaned back a little, scared of me.

-BECAUSE IT IS! YOU DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH... Saka and Camy? You don't remember?!

-...Shit, I forgot. Look I'll go text them not to come or-

*Ding dong*

-Thanks a lot, genius.- I hissed through my teeth and walked back inside the house to open the door.

-Y/n!- They screamed at the same time and hugged me.

-Hey hey!.. Um guys, I have bad news. You can't stay.

-What? But we just got hereeee.- Trent cried.

-..I mean, you can stay. But Saka can't.

-WOAH WHAT?! WHY NOT?

-Camila and Phil are here. So I rather you don't stay.- His eyes widened unexpectedly as he looked behind me.

-Bukayo?- Camila peeked and smiled as she hugged him. -I've missed you so much!.- She laughed.

I looked back at the boys, who were outside, and noticed them talking amongst eachother.

-Hey you know what, just come in. Don't mind the four little people running around.

-What do you mean?- Trent said, when suddenly our children run past and go to their fathers.

-Those are all yours?!

-Haha you wish. Two are mine and the other two are hers.- I pointed at Camy.
-I'll present you guys in a second. You guys are ready for the pool?

-Yup!

(HEY GUESS WHAT, WE NOT FINISHED YET HAHAH ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GOOOO <3 LOVE YOU ALL)