── 𝟎𝟑 ── "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝."

"Come on tell me!" The dark haired girl pestered the boy in front of her as he continued to walk ahead.

"—You know I can't stand you ignoring me~"

"Jun~~" Yeoreum tried to act cute as she jumped in front of the the brown haired boy, making him stop in his tracks. He felt his heart drop as he tried to hide his facial expressions. The brown haired boy really wanted to be mad at Yeoreum but he couldn't, not when she looked like that.

Having enough of Jun giving her the silent treatment, Yeoreum huffed the hair out of her face and scowled. "Oi— if I've done something you don't like just tell me. You're making me walk on egg shells and it's unnerving." The girl had just about had enough of going back and forth with the boy as it would happen almost every time. Jun wasn't one to talk about how he felt often and she felt like he had been holding back much more than she had been.

Jun was taken aback from Yeoreum's outburst and couldn't help but stare at her. He felt like he was frozen in time, not knowing what to do. He couldn't remember when Yeoreum had ever been mad at him. Yeoreum on the other hand had reached her breaking point at the lack of Jun's reaction and simply smoothed out the crease between her eyebrows, "Yeah it's always like this, I do all the talking." She turned back up to look at him with a blank expression ,
"—Jun... don't call me for now." She turned around and started to walk away when the shaken boy suddenly took a step forward and frantically held onto the girls hair.

Yeoreum was whipped back and she groaned as she held onto her head. Jun quickly let go and looked flustered as he tried to grasp what was going on. The angered girl was glaring at him, practically shooting daggers, "Jun!! Do you want to fight me?!?!?"

The boy quickly took a few steps back and put his hands up, surrendering, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I panicked." He really meant what he said. He had been so out of it that instead of grabbing onto her sleeve he had grabbed onto her hair.

Realising how out of it he was, Yeoreum sighed and sat on the ledge in front of the window. She tapped on the space next to her, inviting Jun to join her. "Honestly, what's wrong with you?"

Jun sat down, taking a deep breath in and then out. He turned to look at Yeoreum who was already staring at him. He couldn't tell what was going on in that brain of hers at all. "Are you really bent on hanging out with Dohyun? I told you he's no good for you."

"This again?" Yeoreum finally hearing what Jun had to say furrowed her brow trying to understand why he was so bothered. She then slumped back after pausing for a while, a smirk forming across her lips, "Wait— are you jealous or something?"

Jun coughed, choking on nothing as he was taken aback by Yeoreum suggestion. Whether this was because she was right or wrong he didn't know. Was he jealous? He couldn't tell if he was upset because Yeoreum was now hanging out with another boy other than him or the fact that she was meddling in business she should be leaving alone. "Pfft me? Jealous? Why?"

The pair had shared a moment of silence between themselves, staring at each other in the eyes as they tried to grasp the unspoken language in the air. Things had been tense recently and the problem was that neither wanted to come clean about what exactly was bothering them. Although Yeoreums only problem was Jun's lack of communication.

Taking another deep breath and breaking the silence, Yeoreum leaned back and crossed her arms, "Well if you want to waste our entire break and the rest of our classes today, feel free because I'm not letting you go until we speak this out."

The boy looked at her, a smile forming subtly so it would go unnoticed, "You're always like this."

"The reason why I'm so against you talking to Dohyun is because—" the boy turned his gaze to the ground for a second as if he were contemplating whether to continue speaking before he turned back up to look at the girl beside him, who eyes were eager.