"Kahi maa regret to nahi kar rahi na mein... mein achi nahi lagti kya?" She questioned herself when she hear a knock on door she wipe her tears.

Sidharth enter in their room.

"Sidharth aapne knock kiu kiya room to aapka hai na"

"Ha magar ab is room me tum bhi to ho na aur mein aese tumhari privacy me nahi aana chahata i know we both need time".

She smile and feel blessed having a understanding life partner.

"Acha ab batao niche pareshan kiu thi?" He asked.

"Mein... mein kaha pareshan thi?"

"Shehnaaz u know na maa waisa nahi sochti".

"Maine kaha kuch kaha sidharth maa ko"

"Sana i know mom ki baat sunkar tumhe bura laga but wo sirf isliye keh rahi thi taki tum exhaust na karo khudh ko dekho kal shadi hui theek se rest bhi nahi mila aur aaj reception hai isliye kaha bass unhone but agar tumhe acha na laga ho unka idea to drop it".

"Nahi sidharth aesi baat nahi hai koi wo bass chode aap mein niche dekh kar aati hu" she left hurriedly leaving a confused sidharth behind.
.........

At evening they both get ready in different rooms and it's time for their reception, sidharth went toward the room where she got ready. He knock on the door then enter. He look at her and his time stop their. She is standing infront of him in a off white pearl saree looking like a goddess.

 She is standing infront of him in a off white pearl saree looking like a goddess

And when she look toward him her breathe get stucked. He is standing in a black three piece suit looking handsome.

 He is standing in a black three piece suit looking handsome

"You look beautiful" he give her a compliment.

She blush and look down first she is not ready to wear a white saree because of her skin tone but sidharth and rita maa make her understand that color doesn't matter of them they always love her like the way she is. She feel blessed to have them.

"Aap bhi ache lag rahe hai" she said shyly.

"Acha ji sirf acha" he said coming toward her.

She start moving back until her back touch the wall, sidharth cage her between the wall and him.

"Bataya nahi sirf acha lag raha hu?" He said in his deep husky voice.

She blushed hard "nahi wo boho... bohot ache lag rahe hai" she look down.

Sidharth chuckle on her shyness he drop a kiss on her forehead and lingering his lips of few seconds, shehnaaz clutch his blazer in her palms. Suddenly Sidharth's cousin enter in their room without knocking.

"Shit sorry meine kuch nahi dekha" she turn.

They both get scared and leave eachother.

"Naina shyd knock karke aate hai" sidharth said.

"Sorry bhaiya mujhe thodi pata tha aap bhabhi ke room me aa jaoge mujhe to mami ne bheja tha aapko bulane aur ye romance na please room lock karke karna".

Shehnaaz is standing there blushing like hell sidharth adore her and smile blissfully. Naina again intrupt them.

"Bhaiya please chalo bhabhi ko baad me taad lena".

"Tu ja hum aate hai" he said.

"Haan but jaldi please warna guest bina dulha dulhan se mile khana kha ke nikal lenge". Naina giggle and left.

Sidharth move his head in disbelief and look at shehnaaz.

"To chale mrs. shukla?".

"Chaliye mr. shukla" she replied and hold biceps.

They move toward hall holding eachother hand.

In the venue some people phrase them while some doing gossip about their color difference but our couple enjoy their company ignoring the world. Some Sidharth's friends also come from Mumbai for his reception.

"Rang dekhkar nahi laai bhabhi bahu aap?" One lady said to rita maa.

"Haan dekhiye na ab hamara sidharth itna gora chitta aur ye ladki sawli koi baat ho gai thi kya?" Another lady said.

Shehnaaz hear them and her smile fade away. This is not the first time she hear something like that but now it's hurt her. Doesn't she look good with him? She questioned herself then look at sidharth who is busy with some friends. He is laughing with them. She scooted away from them which didn't go unnoticed by sidharth. He excuse his friends and move toward his mother to know what's the matter.

"Aesa nahi hai bhabhi hum color nahi dekhte hamari sana dil ki bohot achi hai" his mother said.

"Are to ladkiya to aur bhi achi mil jaati jo dil se aur rang se achi hoti".

Sidharth hear them his blood boiled hearing their non sence talks but he control and move toward them.

"Namaste aunty" he smile forcefully.

"Namaste beta"

"Aunty mithe me bohot kuch hai aap khana zarur" he said.

"Kiu beta? sirf meetha?".

"Haan wo shayd aapki kadwi baato par thoda meetha asar kare aur aap bhi mitha bolne lage chaliye mein chala aur aap zarur khakar jaana".

He went away and start searching for shehnaaz he found her standing at corner with her friends and cousins but with a fake smile the glow which she hold few minutes ago left her.

The whole reception went like this shehnaaz give everyone a fake smile while Sidharth just control his anger.
.....................

Okay so that's it for today.

Hope you all like it ❤️ and sorry for updating late but yrr the problem is that ki next 2 month's me mere exams hai aur abhi assignments submit krne hai due date se pehle to thoda routine bigad sa gaya 🥲sorry for that once again but i will try to give updates on time 🤍.

Thanks For Reading ❤️