While I was too occupied thinking about the pain she was causing me the unknown girl dragged me to an empty room. There she sat on the bedside and dragged me over her, leading me to hover over her.
Our lips did not part ways, not a single but. Her hands reached my abdomen. She tugged my shirt upwards, wanting it off as soon as possible.

The shirt slipped over my head and was tossed on the floor. The girl beneath me wasted no time and started attacking my neck, sucking and biting it. She licked my neck, then my mouth.
Just as she was about to go back to my lips the door to the room suddenly opened. In a panic, I shot my head towards the door. Originals I was going to shout at them to close the door, but what I did not expect was to see Layla standing by the door.

Her eyes widen before she covered them in a hurry. "I'm sorry" She left the room and closed the door.

I bit the inside of my lip.

The girl slid her hand to the back of my neck and dragged me down for a rough open mouth kiss. After kissing for a few seconds I stopped. It doesn't feel good anymore.

Lifting myself off her I sat on the bed puzzled.

"What's wrong hottie?"

Fuck it. I grabbed my shirt and put it on as I just walked out of the room. I couldn't care less about the whiny girl I had just left horny in the bed.

The music blasted through the apartment, the typical thing that made neighbors come knocking on the door in their sleepwear in the middle of the night. The place was much more crowded than it was thirty minutes ago.
Paving my way through the crowd I walked aimlessly, looking for something to catch my attention.

"Sunghoon-ah" Saemi shouted over the music. She was practically hanging off a girl's shoulder, who I assumed to be her girlfriend. "Do you have a condom I can borrow?"

"Why the duck do you need a condom? You're lesbian..."

"It's not for sex smart as... I'm gonna make that guy over there use it as a hat" she explained lazily. Chuckling drily I reached out to my back pocket and took out a condom.
"Do you have another one?"

"Yea, but that one is for me"

I didn't see Jay. Hadn't seen him since we parted ways when we arrived.
But Layla, what was she doing here? She doesn't seem like the type to attend parties like this.

"Sorry" Suddenly someone bumped into me. "Oh- Sunghoon?" Another one of my old classmates. "Long time no see man. I got some stuff" cocaine "What to join us in the back?"

"Nah" I don't do drugs. "I think I'll leave soon so I'll pass"

As I passed the kitten I posted Layla talking to some random guy. I lifted a brow and walked over to them. On my way there I noticed the guy dumping a white lowed down onto her drink as she was not looking.

"Ey, Sunghoon" the guy cheered,

"Don't drink that" I riled the red plastic cup out of her hand and threw it in the sink. "Next time you ask them to have sex with you, don't drug them." My voice was stern.

I dragged the girl out, through the crowd, and to the balcony.

"What were you thinking? Not watching you're drunk when you attend places like this. Do you even know what the power was, hack, what could have happened if you drank that? And why were you standing with him in the first place, even his appearance was saying: I have no social life and like to drug girls and fuck them-"