[FOUR SEASON FOREST]

Start from the beginning

While Hilise and y/n walking in the Hall, Gabrielle appeared and start talking "Sister, have the guests all leave?"ask Gabrielle to Hilise, but Hilise just ignored her.

Y/n stared at Gabrielle with disgusting look 'ugh the annoying brat, she can't be annoying for 1 second'.

"Those people came because what happened at the callicia ball right?" Gabrielle still following Hilise while talking nonsense"As I thought I should attended back then, it must have been hard for you because you werent used to it right? If I also attended, I could've told you about this and that..! "

"But why was the berzet's head is here?" Asked Gabrielle that question make Hilise stop her walk and remember what was the berzet's head talking about .

Hilise turn her head to y/n and ask her
"Y/n what is father doing right now?"

Y/n feel suprised,because Hilise still call Diego her father after what he do to her?! She put that thought aside and answer " He still not been able to get up from his place" Thats what she said.

They continue to walking and talking "I think he's been refusing food as well,  stating he didn't have an appetite" Y/n said.

"And Ricardo?"Hilise ask.

Before Gabrielle could answer the question y/n answer it first "young master is in the study"

Gabrielle look at y/n in disappointed because she can't answer the question from Hilise, while y/n give Gabrielle a smug look.

"Y/n, send a letter to the four major four families, its about time to announced that the Inoaden's head has changed" Order Hilise to y/n, y/n give Hilise a salute and start to do the work Hilise told her to do.

✧༺♥༻✧

The next morning, Y/n helped Hilise get ready to go to the four season forest, and after that Hilise ready to go.

"Good afternoon Inoaden's head" With his charming smile (just for Hilise 🤭).

"You've arrived early" Said Hilise to Berzet's head.

"Not at all, I also just recently arrived" Said the berzet's head

Hilise lift her head and she remember her past life.

The berzet's head got curious, because she just quiet.

'The complete opposite from my past life , I was looking down from above then, is it because the same place? This New feeling'

"Is there a problem?" Ask Axion

Hilise shook her head from side to side
"No its nothing" She answer.

"This vaguely crossed my mind last time, but this fragrance.." Mumble axion.

Hilise tilted her head with wonder 'Fragrance? If he's talking about fragrance, does he mean flower that bloom from my power? I guess its quite irritating scent to other people' ask Hilise in her mind.

She start sniffing her scent "is it a hard smell I don't know myself"

"No, rather its more a bit of Dangerous feeling" Said Axion, he put his hand in front of his mouth.

"What? What does that.."Hilise ask Axion who change the topic and start to walk to their destination.

"Its nothing I'm sure I gradually used to it the more we're around each other" Said Axion

The two of them arrived infront of the gate,

Axion said "We've arrived" Axion lend his hand to Hilise and He said "then,  your hand"

"My hand? What do u want to do with my hand? "Hilise ask ,  she wonder why Axion ask her for her hand.

"I assumed you would have already known contact is necessary for entrance to the four seasons forest even we're together, you can not get pasti the barrier without contact" Explained Axion to Hilise who just hear what he say, and then they start to holding hand.

They start to hear the sound of foot steps coming closer, the two of look to the person who make the sound, the person is  Cristian Parvenon and his cousin.

"Huh those people are Lady Inoaden and Axion Berzet?"

"Why?" Cristian ask,he and his cousin walk towards Axion and Hilise.

Axion and Cristian start to have staring contest.

"Why are the two of you here together?"
Cristian ask the two of them while trying not to start a tantrum in the place.

Axion grip Hilise's hand and they start to enter the gate.

Sweat start to appear in Cristian's Cousin, it seems he can feel Cristian anger.

"Ha..!" Thats what Cristian say.

✧༺♥༻✧

Meanwhile with Hilise and Axion they're walking and walking towards their destination.

'Anyway, to think that we'll have to hold hands when we exit the forest, its a very inefficient rule'Hilise thought while dragged by Axion Berzet.

"No one knows why this kind of rule exists, but such a closed off area where only the four major families' heads can enter theres a theory that it's meant to prevent unfortunate accidents from occuring, if two come in and one dies, the other person would be unable to leave this place"explain Axion.

'How the rule come to be isn't important to me'Hilise said in her mind didn't care what Axion explain about the rule.

"We're here"

'BECAUSE.. '

Axion start to say " This is the four season forest" After they arrived at the place.
They stared at the Four Season Forest.

'I'M HERE TO FIND MY WAY TO DIE '- Hilise

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
-FOUR SEASON FOREST-
-TO BE CONTINUED-
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

1318 word

A/n : I feel so lazy to continue writing this book 😭 and the other book, I didnt have motivation to do it. And here it is the new chapter, the part when Axion start talking to Hilise and Cristian appear make me want to skip some scene because thats so many dialogue .