[SLAY]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"I need to buy some outdoor clothes"- said Hilise after drinking the tea.

"That's a good idea lady Hilise, then you can wear clothes other than your pajama" said y/n who liked Hilise's idea.

"Sister Hilise...!"shout Gabriella from afar

"Good morning sister Hilise~!"said gabriella with cheerful face

"Well there are mosquitoes" said y/n while taking out her mosquito racket and hitting the flying mosquito.

"..."

"I couldn't say goodmorning to sister , because I overslept today~! Hehehe" babble gabriella

"So I ran right after my sister was in the garden!. I did a good job, right?"

Gabriella saw the blanket that was being used by Hilise, the blanket was not too big. The blanket was different from the white blanket, which was in Hilise's room.

"Sis Hilise.. the blanket you're wearing, where did you buy it?" Gabriella asked Hilise

"oh this, y/n made it by herself" Hilise said, looking at y/n who was smiling sweetly.

"Well, I want to spend A peaceful time together while talking during a cup of tea with sister Hilise.." Gabriella show her puppy dog eyes "could I?".

Hilise smirk "whether you want to drink tea or talk, do as you please".

Gabriella stared at y/n and she put her hand on her hips "do u hear that? Give me the same tea as sister Hilise".

Y/n just smiled and showed Gabriella her middle finger "I'm afraid I didnt hear what you said miss Gabriella, because my mind is on the cloud" After that y/n stared at Hilise and ask "Uh... Lady Hilise, when lady will go to boutique to buy clothes?".

"I almost forget about it. Because I suddenly get Bothered by a fly..."said Hilise while holding back a laughter.

Hilise stand from her seat, she walked towards y/n and hold y/n's hand.Then, Hilise suddenly use her power to teleport them to the boutique leaving Gabriella all alone.

'Don't tell me! She meant I should drink tea by myself!' thats what Gabriella think after Hilise and y/n leave.

"SISTER HILISE..!" Shout Gabriella after they leave her.

‿︵‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Inside the boutique shop there were a few women who were gossiping but, they stopped after a sudden, strong wind rose up with rose petals. The reader must know who caused the incident.