[FOUR SEASON FOREST]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

A maid walking closer to y/n and Hilise
"Lady Hilise! You're just in time! There are guests looking for you"said the maid while bowed to Hilise.

"Guests?" Asked Hilise while tilted her head

'I wonder who is the guest? I hope its not that albino crocodile again 'said y/n in her mind.

"Yes, they're waiting in the sitting room. Lets change your clothes first" Said the maid.

Lady Hilise just open the door and ignore what the maid just said "really? Okay" Said Hilise, and after that she come to the room.

The maid and y/n deadpain because Lady Hilise come to the room without change her clothes first.

"Hahaha.. Our lady is interesting, isn't she? "Said y/n while chuckle.

"She should change her clothes first"said the maid who stand beside y/n.

" We should continue to work,  we don't want to be fired right?" said y/n, she start to walk to the kitchen with the maid following her.

✧༺🌹༻✧

A lady from callicia family start to introduced herself "Hello miss Hilise, I'm violetta callicia we've meet before right?" She said.

"The scheduled meeting was supposed to be tomorrow, so I apologized for this sudden visit" Violetta explained.

"I'm Terzo callicia, it wasn't the best timing before, so this is how I give my first greeting" Said terzo.

'What are violetta callicia and terzo callicia doing here? Even Axion Berzet is here and..'-Hilise thought.

"Ah!" The child that in Axion Berzet's arm suddenly runing towards Hilise and jump to her arm. He shouted "Hilise!"

Hilise shocked that the kid suddenly running towards her and hug her.

"But, why you Came here from the callicia's?" Asked Hilise.

"I'm sorry Miss Hilise, I sent you a letter in a hurry. Its too sudden, Isn't it? The child has been searching for Miss Hilise ever since he woke up. So we suddenly came to see you even though we're aware its rude" Explained Violetta to Hilise.

"I see" Said Hilise

-----------------------------------
Then, they continue to talking
For a few minutes
(I feel lazy to write it)
-----------------------------------

Hilise want callicia's head to company her to the "Four Season Forest" But instead the one who will company her to that place, is Axion Berzet.