[MEET]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Today is my first day at the Inoaden residence, I work as a maid.

Right now I'm sweeping the dirty Inoaden hallway, it's quite a tiring job too
as a maid, but this is for the sake of earning money to fulfill my life. I want to have my own income, I want to be independent.

"Oh, you're the new maid huh?" Someone asked, from his voice it sounded like a woman's voice

I turned towards the person who had just called my name, and to my surprise it was a beautiful woman, her long straight blonde hair, she was wearing clothes that a commoner like myself couldn't afford, 'this woman must be royalty. ' I thought, still looking at the woman with her mouth agape.

The woman was confused seeing me who was just silent, she waved her hand and said "umm, are you okay? Is there something on my face" she asked in a soft voice.

I woke up from my daydream, and said "I-I'm fine, sorry for staring at you for so long, you're very beautiful. I've never seen a woman as beautiful as you miss"
The woman chuckled "you could have, you look very young, it seems you are still a teenager am I right?" she asked.

"That's right! I'm still a teenager, I'm from a poor family, I want to help my family to earn money" I said with enthusiasm and sparkling eyes.

The woman smiled she clapped her hands "Wow, you're great, you're interesting! Oh yes, my name is rowena. Would you like to be my friend?"

I rubbed the nape of my neck and said "Uh, are you sure? I'm just an ordinary maid, while you are a noble..."

The woman called Rowena shook her head, and said" It doesn't matter, I don't care who I befriend, whether it's from a lowly class or not, it doesn't matter! I hope you can be my friend and personal maid, I will chat to Diego to make you my personal maid" he said while putting his hands on his hips.

This woman, could it be Master Diego's wife?! Even though we just met, he is very familiar with me, I hope I won't get into trouble, because Close to a noble.

"So, how about it? Are you going to accept my offer?" asked Miss Rowena with sparkling eyes, cat ears seemed to suddenly appear on her head.

A sweat appeared on my cheek, I chuckled and nodded my head "Of course miss, I will accept your offer"I said.

After I said that, Miss Rowena was excited, she raised her hands up and shouted "yes! I have a new friend!!"

"Gosh, miss please don't scream if anyone hears how?" I asked frantically, Miss Rowena just chuckled.

From then on, I became close friends with Miss Rowena. A few days ago, I heard that Miss Rowena was already 8 months pregnant.

I was very surprised by that, I asked Miss Rowena why she didn't tell me she just said "you didn't ask" That's right, I didn't ask about it, I was always beside Miss Rowena to take care of Miss Rowena, so that the womb and her It is alright.

Oh yes, I've been Miss Rowena's personal maid since the time Miss Rowena said to Mr Diego, to have me as her personal maid.

At first Mr. Diego was hesitant to make me as Miss Rowena's personal maid, but because with a little persuasion from his lover, he complied with Miss Rowena's request to make me his personal maid, Miss Rowena jumped for joy and jumped to me, Miss Rowena hugged me at that time.

Ok, flashback is over let's go back to what happened now. I am currently accompanying Miss Rowena to Inoaden's courtyard.

"Sunlight is very good for the body, and I like to look at the view of the courtyard of Inoaden, it's really a very good thing for me, because I like it ..." said Miss Rowena while sipping her tea.

"The air in the morning is also very fresh miss .." I said while taking a breath of fresh air.
Miss Rowena nodded her head, her eyes moving to her growing belly.

Her hand gently stroked her stomach "in a few days I will give birth, I hope the birth process goes smoothly" she said.

I nodded while closing my eyes, my lips curved up showing "I hope so too, Miss Rowena do you have a good name for your child?" I asked curiously.

Miss Rowena seemed to be thinking, after that she shook her head "Nothing yet" she said after that she turned to me and asked "do you have any ideas?".

I put my index finger and thumb under my chin and started to think, after getting the idea I snapped my fingers and shouted "There!" I turned my head, towards Miss Rowena "How about hilise for girls and Hikan for boys, is that a good idea?" I asked.

Miss Rowena smiled broadly "That's a great idea! I'm going to use it for my daughter, I have a feeling it's a girl" she said with twinkling eyes.

"Wow, surely her daughter will be beautiful like you, I can't wait" I said enthusiastically, my two fingers clenched. "I can't wait either" said Miss Rowena

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Thanks for reading ^^
See you in the next chapter
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Word count : 894