ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁶

DISCLAIMERS:
BOLD INDICATES GERMAN (unless its a text)

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

3rd Person POV:

"So you're telling me it's your first time flying first class?" Bill asked Ava, looking down at the girl who was admiring the first class seats of the plane with awe.

"Yes! This is awesome!" Ava said enthusiastically, a bright smile on her face.

Tom chuckled softly at the girls excitement and grabbed his suitcase placing in the overhead cabin. Then he grabbed Ava's, placing it next to his.

"Can I have the window seat?" Ava asked enthusiastically looked up at Tom, who nodded in response.

Ava excitedly sat down and looked around, taking in her surroundings which consisted of probably expensive water bottles, a menu an a gigantic seat with a screen.

"There's so much leg space!" Ava said wiggling her feet in-front of her with a smile.

"Not the you need any." Gustav said with a smirk, sitting next to Georg who was snickering silently.

They were currently on the plane from Spain to France for their last Europe concert in their tour. They were going a day early to do some sightseeing and to have some time to themselves.

Then they were going to perform their concert and have another day to themselves before they moved onto the America part of their tour.

"I thought you were my friends but no. All you do is make fun of me." Ava said sarcastically, giving them a dirty look.

"Oh stop whining like a child." Tom said with a chuckle playfully hitting her on the leg which he chose to not remove.

After talking for some time, the plane took off and the exhaustion of touring hit them all and one by one they were all knocked out throughout the 2 hour flight.

Well all except Ava who was busy watching Tom sleeping.

Not in a creepy way, no. More in a 'I think I want to marry you and have your kids' way. She was watching the way his mouth was slightly parted and the way his chest rose up and down slowly. Her eyes caught up on the small mole on his cheek and then the piercing she loved.

Oh that piercing.

The fact that Ava could already think about having kids and marriage was crazy because, her, kids and settling down were a no no. She hated to admit it but with Tom, she actually could imagine those things without a problem.

And now she was thinking like a crazy person and having delusional ides because Tom is not the kind to settle and she was lucky enough to be having what she was having with Tom, whatever that was.

Anyway, moving on.

"The fact that I didn't even feel us land scares me. How deep was I sleeping?" Jamie said with a yawn while they were walking to the car that was taking them to the hotel they were staying in.

"Pretty deep. You were snoring at some point too." Georg said teasingly look at Jamie with a smirk.

"I was not!"

"Yes you were!"

"Was not!"

"Yes you-"

"Can you guys shut up? I didn't get a single drop of sleep and you're getting on my nerves. And fyi, yes Jamie, you did snore." Ava said with a sigh, her face a clear picture of how tired she was.