13. No One Gets Left Behind

" Then let's find her a new ghost! "  Uma clenched her fist," we came together all this way, we can't leave her behind

" Then let's find her a new ghost! "  Uma clenched her fist," we came together all this way, we can't leave her behind." "

____________________

        That morning the apartment complex that hosted most  shamans in Dobi village was quake by a loud bang. It wasn't your ordinary closed Jn western Europe apartments but a series of rooms with a common exit to a balcony that descended on a stair to the open concept lobby.

        Around  6:00 in the morning  an earthquake shatter the upper side where the girls were hosted. In a panic both alpha and beta rushed on the hallway only to see Romina with her medium gun pointed against Hao's neck.

       They and a few other bystanders gasp loudly freezing on the door. Hao looked different, in a good way, he wasn't wearing his normal poncho and lego pants/gloves but a more civil outfit made out of simple black pants, black shoes and a button-up white shirt with his bangs in a low tail. He wasn't intimidated by the o.s. he actually seem to ignore the cold feeling against his skin.

" Ah, Lulu!" he waved wanting to take a step closer to only to be stopped by Romina who load her gun.

" Don't ya dare ya smuck! I kno'w yer game and I am not going to let ya hurt anyone here!"

He pushed the tip of her medium with his pointer finger.

" If I wanted to hurt anyone I would have done so by now. " he smiled walking till he was face to face with team alpha who shared the same spot next to the stair rails.

" Ah, Lulu there you are! I was looking for you."

Lusamin pushed her team behind her shielding them from him.

" Is that so?" she strengthen her back," How may I be of assistance mr.Asakura?"

" Well you see,  I was hoping you can join me for coffee this morning."

Minka chock on her own saliva. 

"Me and you?Coffe? As in a date?" she repeats the words of the young man in front of her while biting her inner cheek.

" Well, yes, I saved you twice I believe I deserve a thank-you. " the fire shaman smiled calmly resting his hand on the edge of the door frame.

She crossed her arms to her chest.

" How many times did you save me, Hao?"

" Once, because the first time you've saved me and that's how you broke your leg. "

" You saved him!?" it was the turn of the Indian to talk from the already perplexed crowd of girls who woke up with the gunshot that morning.