chapter 34

"I suspect I didn't fill you up last night. Is that why you're taunting me now?" Roman asked.

"I'm full to the brim," Keith said with a chuckle, before lifting his head slightly to look at Noris and Astro.

"Excuse me, you two, Roman and I are here showing off." Keith joked around with Roman's subordinates.

"It's good to sympathize with each other. I'm jealous," Astro responded because he knows he can talk to Keith, and he was confident Roman wouldn't berate him.

"I'm a ruthless person too," Keith said, standing up and kissing Roman's lips once. Then he fell back to lie on his lap like before. In addition to making fun of Roman's subordinates, Keith also makes fun of Roman.

"Mr. Keith," Astro drawled. Keith chuckled slightly. Roman had a satisfied smile on his lips.

"You guys need to get used to it," Roman said. It makes both subordinates not talk at all. Keith laughed even harder. then moved to sit down and have a good coffee.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Keith asked as he remembered.

"No," Roman answered directly. He himself only drank coffee.

"You'd better eat some, Astro, did the cook make breakfast?" Keith turned to ask Astro in a serious tone.

"It's ready, I'm waiting for orders from the boss and Keith. I'll bring it to the table," Astro replied, Keith turned to Roman with a slightly depressed eyebrow, Roman knew exactly what Kieth wanted.

"Okay, let's have breakfast", Roman answered kindly knowing that Keith wanted them to go to breakfast, the two of them went to the dining room and sat down to eat breakfast together and wait for the guests to arrive.

"Mr. Keith, Mr. Ares and Tharn have arrived" Astro went to Keith's room. After breakfast Keith went to take a shower and change clothes. He was lying down and browsing his friends' social networks. Until time has passed and the moment when Ares and Tharn arrived.

"Thanks for coming. I'm having a bit of fun," Keith said with a smile before heading downstairs into the living room.

"Hello Mr. Ares, hello P'Tharn," Keith greeted immediately, he saw Tharn sitting next to Ares.

"Hi, Keith," Tharn greeted with a smile.

"Today you dressed very nice. Where are you going?" Keith teased Tharn as he approached before sitting next to Roman at the question. Tharn made a slightly annoyed face, then looked at Ares.

I'll take you in the afternoon. We have an agreement, Tharn," Ares said in a deep voice.

"You're going with me. You can't walk," Tharn replied.

"There's no way for me to walk? Say he couldn't walk?" Ares asked. Keith looked the two of them from side to side.

"They both still like to fight like before. If P'Tharn were female the child would probably be very fruitful," Keith teased, for a change of scenery making Tharn's face glow.

"Which is Mr. Gankeet's prolific son?" Tharn said to cover his embarrassment. Keith chuckled slightly.

"Where are you going anyway?" Keith asked curiously.

"I'm going to buy things in Sampeng. So Ares won't let me go alone. I'll go with my brother too. Keith thinks he can walk with me, and if he does, won't other people be scared?" Tharn explained. Keith immediately understood Tharn, why doesn't he want to take Ares?

"Sampeng, where is he? How strange is it that he couldn't go with you?" Ares still didn't understand. Keith chuckled slightly.

"Do you want this? Mr. Ares wait here with Mr. Roman. I'm going to be P'Tharn's shopping friend. If you're worried you can send 3-4 bodyguards to follow us," Keith suggested. Ares continued to frown at each other, Keith showed Roman and Ares a picture on the internet, which is Sampeng.