"Jacob you probably know that already, don't you? That we're not going to let his bodyguards up." Said one of Roman's men, Jake nodded in acceptance.

"Then this way, please", Roman's subordinates gestured. Jake and Damien ordered their men to wait downstairs. Then the 2 followed Roman's men to the private elevator until they reached the penthouse above.

"Mr. Keith is waiting by the pool", said the person who brought him and they were taken to the pool, Damian tried to look for a hanging painting but there was not a single photo of the owner of the penthouse there are only expensive works of art .

"Hello" came Keith's voice. Seeing Jake and Damien approaching, Keith is sitting in the poolside bar section. Jake and Damien wave again.

"Order what you want to drink," Keith replied, like he owned the house, Jake and Damian ordered light drinks. Damien stayed outside enjoying the view.

"This view is truly amazing. I used to walk by here, never went in," Damien said, Keith smirking slightly.

"If it was before then I just got there too," Keith said with a smile, taking a sip of his drink.

"If you want to swim you can change, here are swimsuits. I haven't used it yet," Keith said.

"Interesting, but I still haven't greeted the owner of the house. Who dares to swim first?" Damian said, because he is very respectful.

"He's talking about work. But after a while he'll come to say hello, he's in that room." Keith nodded to a nearby glass room, which Keith's side can't see in anyway. But Roman had a clear vision of Keith. Partly because Román was also watching Damián. How do you feel about Keith? but seeing that Damien is like Jake, Roman didn't focus much.

"Keith, the boss said we'll order dinner. What do you want to eat too?" Astro walks over to tell Keith. At first the 2 friends were reluctant to join in having dinner together. But Keith told them that it's fine, since Roman has told them to order for the two of them, it means that they are invited to have dinner together. Astro brought a menu from a famous restaurant for the trio to choose from, as for Román Keith chose the same as for Román, because no one has mentioned the name of Román all the time. Damian still doesn't know who Keith's lover is. The 3 of them were relaxing by the pool, still talking about cars, until someone was heard coming in. Keith knows it's Roman but Jake and Damian don't.

"Have you ordered your food yet?" A deep voice called out, before stopping next to the chaise longue Keith was sitting on as he grabbed Keith's shoulder. Keith looked at Roman with a smile, as for Jake, he smiled a little. Looking in Damian's direction, she saw his eyes widen.

"Mr. Román Vasillo," Damián said on behalf of Román with surprise.

"Hello Roman", Jake greets Roman and shakes his hand, Roman shook his hand back, before Jake nudged Damien.

"Hello", Damián was surprised, but he hurriedly got up and shook hands to greet Román.

"Hey, what's up Damien?" Keith asked his new friend, Damien glanced slightly at Keith and Roman.

"Román and I are lovers. Don't be surprised," Keith said.

"I'm not surprised…just…a bit above my expectations," Damian replied. because he knew a lot about Roman's reputation before Damien frowned.

"Then the news that Dagino and Accardo are getting engaged." Damian said surprised.

"That's Accardo, and I'm Vasillo," said Román with a normal voice, making Damián understand everything.

"Uh, sorry about my rant," Damian said, Roman shook his head no matter what, because the person in front is considered Keith's friend. But if it was someone else talking about this nonsense, he would have already taken care of it.