"Yes" Having said that. Keith leaned down and kissed Roman's lips once, then stepped back in front of the 3 secretaries, Noris and Astro, whose eyes were as red as Nathan's. Seeing Keith kissing Roman in front of his eyes.

"It's compensation," Keith said with a smile, and Roman smirked. Then Keith straightened up and turned to look at the 3 secretaries especially Nathan.

"Sorry I scared you guys," Keith said in a normal tone, and whistled out of Roman's office. Roman looked at Keith's back with glaring eyes with great satisfaction. Astro also ran after Keith to prepare 2 more people to go with him as Keith told Roman.

As for Keith, he went to shower and change clothes, to go to the date with Jake before leaving the penthouse. Keith entered the office and told Roman that he was leaving. Then he got out and got into the car that Astro had prepared.

Arriving at the parking lot of the racetrack, Keith saw that there were many cars parked here. So you know there will probably be a lot of people watching the races here. Seriously Keith didn't know what kind of competition was going on today, he just came at Jake's invitation. Keith's car drove to the VIP parking lot, which he initially thought the security guard would come to claim but when Astro gave him a card, the security guard rushed to park in the VIP area.

"Do you have a VIP card?" Keith joked.

"It's a ticket that the owner of the stadium gave to the VIP guests," Astro replied, because when Keith went to shower and get ready Chimera then walked over and brought him this card.

"Will Mr. Roman be seen everywhere?" Keith pretended to complain just for fun. I knew that Román was quite influential in many countries, so it is not surprising that he is well received in many places.

"No, at least not at Mr. Keith's parents' house," Astro replied, making keith laugh.

"If your boss listens to you, he will send you to scrub ships in Russia." Keith teased with a smile. Astro chuckled slightly before they got out of the car, which also draws the attention of many people in the parking lot.

"Mr. Keith," a voice called, Keith turned to look, and the bodyguards closed in on Keith. Keith looked across and it looked familiar.

"I'm Mr. Jake's bodyguard. We met at a party. Mr. Jake asked me to wait for Mr. Keith to arrive." The same bodyguard answered. Keith nodded in acceptance.

"Ah, I remember, so you can guide us" Keith replied, because he really remembered, Jake's bodyguard keith and his 3 bodyguards are escorted to the prep room of the contestants. Keith saw people walking around, many people turned to look at Keith in confusion. Who is he that can enter this room? And Keith saw Jake in his racing suit sitting laughing with a group of about 3-4 men and women.

"Come this way, buddy," Jake, who turned to see Keith immediately waved his hand, Keith came closer and smiled, the men and women who were talking to Jake at the beginning turned to look at Keith with suspicion and interest because Jake he did not tell anyone that another friend was coming.

"Hello," Keith said shortly, Jake stood up, hugging him and gently rubbing his shoulder in a friendly greeting.

"I thought he wouldn't let you come here," Jake teased, but he didn't mention who he was.

"Uh, he said if he came to see you it's okay with him," Keith replied before Jake was pushed away by the girl next door.

"Oh this is my friend Keith, Keith this is Lucas Philips, Hanna, Layla my friends too," Jake introduces them all.

"Hello," Keith greeted, everyone waved back to Keith.

"So when are you going to race?" Keith asked curiously. Jake then explained that it was just a friendly race, like a rehearsal.