Chapter 27: Benwolf

Zacznij od początku

Wes aimed his rifle while its busy but due to its keen senses of hearing, the wolf ducked down to evade the shot.

It began to climb up in a fast rate while dodging all the shots. It then jumped to their behinds and revealed its full form.

 It then jumped to their behinds and revealed its full form

It jumped at them, and they fell off the cliff. Y/n and Ben immediately transformed into Razorbeak and Wildvine respectively.

The alien saved the elders and placed them safely on the ground below. After that, they returned to the top but found no sign of the wolf.

The wolf is seen climbing up the valley. Once he's at the top, he spotted Razorbeak circling above him in the sky.

The alien bird let out a shriek before Wildvine emerged from and captured the wolf with his vines.

"Tag! And you're it, fang face!" Wildvine joked before the wolf suddenly bit his vine. "So you want to fight dirty, huh?"

Wildvine dived back down to the ground, taking the wolf with him. He dragged the wolf through the ground while bashing it through a rock stump. He then launched the wolf out, and Razorbeak tackled it down with his beak.

Unfortunately, as soon as Wildvine resurfaced, the heroes reached their time limit and reverted them back to human. The wolf recovered itself and glared Ben since he's the nearest.

"Uh, that... fang face nickname... I meant it in a nice way..." Ben smiled wearily.

The wolf growled at him and gave him a chase. It went for slash but fortunately, the wolf only hit the Omnitrix.

"Hey!"

A pebble hit the wolf from the back. It turned around to see Y/n holding a couple of pebbles on his hand. He tossed one in the air and kicked it at the wolf's face as soon as it reached his kicking range.

The wolf was about to attack him but the arrival of Max and Wes stopped it to do so. It escaped down to the valley, and Y/n quickly rushed to Ben's aid.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.." Ben replied.

Then, they looked down to the Omnitrix and noticed the faceplate of the watch is spinning around while glowing bright yellow.

"Looks like my assumption is correct." Y/n commented.

"The wolf is actually an alien?" Ben asked.

"Yup."

.
.
.

The trackers returned to the village, and Ciel quickly tackled Y/n in a tight hug as soon as he's arrived. The Nemetrix wielder is surprised and has no clue the reason behind her attitude. But, he paid no mind and returned the gesture by petting her head.

Now, they're outside of the Rv as Max, Wes and Kai talking to the tourist and the natives.

"So, Kai said anything about me?" Ben asked the girls.