An ending (2/3)

THIS IS THE SECOND ENDING YOU CAN GET, ONLY READ IF YOU CHOOSE TO STAY WITH WILLIAM.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nobody's POV:

Eleanor walks in the room, Y/N had hesitated and Eleanor saw William with the child's corpse.

"Y/N, if you are not part of this... let's flee to the cops." Eleanor pleads.

"No, Y/N please work with me! We will be unstoppable together! We will rule together Y/N!" William's grin was wide, he knew Y/N may choose him.

Y/N had a decision to make. It was between her boyfriend William or her best friend Eleanor and the vengeful spirit Cassidy whom William had killed. Her instinct was to flee, to escape with Eleanor. But there was some pull inside Y/N that told her to stay, to support him. So she stayed and killed Eleanor.

"No please! Y/N!" Those were Eleanor's final words as Y/N stuck a knife to her back.

"Nice job Y/N, lets hide the bodies."

Y/N and William went on many murder sprees together. They worked together like a well-oiled machine. They were both ruthless, but Y/N knew that William was doing it for pure evil. Slowly, a warped kind of love had grown between them.

But Y/N still had flashbacks of the night she'd made that deal with Cassidy. The dreadful sound of the metal going into, the smell of the blood, and William Y/N's lifeless faces would haunt people to this day. Y/N repressed their memories, and pushed through with the life she had chosen.

(If you don't understand, Y/N and William got springlocked together by Cassidy.)

Ending 2: bad ending

- - - - - - -
Sorry it was just not ment to be.