Kidnapped

I woke up with timing in my head and blood dripping all I remember is leaving the bar and now I'm tied up and gods know where,Who ever they are there stupid they put be in ropes I've trained for this.
"Stupid mother fuckers" I said with a chuckle walking close to the walls to the door making sure no one would notice me. I past what looked like and office and it had loads of cameras which seemed to be on the popular spots of the city but there was also arguments going on in the office and I heard most of it before I had to get back to the dorms.
"We got her boss I think we knocked her off her bike unconscious" One of the guards said to their boss
"YOU WHAT! SHE COULD'VE HURT AND YOU KNOCK HER OFF WE NEED HER FOR INFORMATION DUMBASS!" there boss roared and foot steps were heard so I darted out there running all the way back to my dorm.

At the dorm:
I used my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door and sat behind it knowing only a matter of time if they find me but that's fine it was currently 6:30 Am, Jeez I've been out basically sent's midnight. I shrugged it off and went to take a shower. After my shower I went to my room and picked out a really hot outfit For me and Mae.
Zuri's Outfit

Mae's outfit

Me and Mae shortly got ready and off to campus we didn't really have time to chat so we we put the door in a minute and arrived to the main building five minutes later

Me and Mae shortly got ready and off to campus we didn't really have time to chat so we we put the door in a minute and arrived to the main building five minutes later. Brooklyn was there waiting for us leaning on her car listing to music in her air pods tapping her foot clearly being impatient.
"Brook we're here sorry we're late Mae stayed at my dorm last night and stuff went down last night with me going to the store" I felt bad lying to them about my Mafia shit but I couldn't get them involved with that shit.
"It's fine can we just get to class and by the way y'all outfits are fine as fuck" she said while we walked to the door's to classes there was a bunch of whistles from the boys and we all looked at each other before parting are ways and went to class.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked back and it was fucking Logan. "Holy shit" I said and realized it wasn't inside my head, Logan smirked before leaning down towards my ear his breath on my neck made me shiver. "I don't like you wearing that Zuri it's giving you attention I don't like, You ass hole" He said coldly to me but I flipped him off before walking in the class room to my seat in the back I needed to text the girls about Logan something was up and I needed to find out.

Texting the group chat:
"What's up with Logan he keeps saying shit about my outfits saying it's bringing attention he doesn't like, What the fuck do you care about me buddy" I sent the button and only saw brook texting before class started and let me say it was the longest period ever.

Lilly ended up getting switched with Logan so now he sat by me now, I groaned and cussed under my breath hearing him laugh a bit made me go crazy inside so I raised my hand to Mr. Brown to use the bathroom. "Mr.Brown can I go to the bathroom please" He nodded slightly before continuing his lesson and I smirked and turned to Logan before getting up
" Don't think your back here now your going to mess with me dick head"I said before walking out the classroom to skip class.

Part three is done finally what do you guys think so far Logan's POV and drama might happen Soon give me feedback I like making long chapters so it's not so short if you guys know what I know and maybe I can put you guys as some background characters who knows but give me ideas!
Also here's Logan's outfit if you guys were curious

Part three is done finally what do you guys think so far Logan's POV and drama might happen Soon give me feedback I like making long chapters so it's not so short if you guys know what I know and maybe I can put you guys as some background charact...

Peace out-Jay