02

Last time on Josephine the dove

"Hello, Josephine...I'm George."
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Oh my." My hand flew up to my mouth out of shock. Taking a few steps back. "I'm deeply sorry Your Majesty." I curtsied eyes cast down not to meet his gaze.

"If I had known..." I trailed off still in shock heart beating so fast it felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. "What? You wouldn't have tried to go over the wall?" He asked taking another step closer as I stood straighter.

"No, it's just that its simply frustrating no one would tell me about you. Not you as a King just you as a person small things for example are you kind, enjoy books, and nature? It made me a little irritated. " I ranted throwing my hands up. "My apologies I didn't mean to rant like that." I realized he was staring at me with a smile on his face causing a small smile to appear on my face as I looked away.

"Don't apologize Josephine you speak your mind..." He spoke looking over towards the church and then back at me. "What do you wish to know?" I raised an eyebrow. "Anything your majesty," I replied. "Just George Josephine." I nodded keeping my composure. "Alright I'm a fair fencer and I'm an even better shot. My favorite food is mutton and I will not eat fish. It is horrible. I like books, art, and good conversation. Most of all I like science." He answered.

"Science? Which of astrology or chemistry?" I asked. "Astrology, Chemistry, physics and botany." He replied. "But I'm nervous Josephine...I'm nervous about meeting you a girl might I say a woman meer minutes before our wedding. But I cannot show it and climb over a wall because I am the King of Great Britain and Ireland and that would cause a scandal."

"Joe! Joe you're lucky it was me that found you and not our older brother." Richard spoke turning me to look me over. Soon he looked towards the King and bowed. "Your majesty."

"You've arrived at a wonderful time Lord Richard was it? Your sister was deciding whether to climb over the wall and make her escape." He explained and smiled at me as he walked over to me. "Josephine I shall be the one standing next to the archbishop of Canterbury if you decide not to go over the wall." Placing a kiss on my forehead as he walked away.

"Sister, are you alright? I'm with you whatever decide." He spoke. "Can you get the dress I was originally going to wear for the wedding brother?" Turning my head towards him.
________________________

And hear we have it she's made her choice.
-Zel