ɪᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛʏ

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·

sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛɪʟ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Savannah had so much to tell her friends. Usually, when it came to deep talks about her feelings or emotions, she would go to Shelby. But she just couldn't find her anywhere.

The next place she was checking was the kitchen. And, surprise! She wasn't there. "Niki, have you seen Shelby anywhere?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. I think it was about an hour ago. I saw her running out the castle, dragging Prince Wilbur with her. I don't know exactly what they were doing though."

"She was with Prince Wilbur?" Sav thought about it in her head, then smirked. She had a feeling that there was something going on, or would go on, between them. "Okay, thank you Niki!" She waved and left the kitchen.

However. As she turned the corner, she bumped into something. Or..someone.

She slowly picked her head up and froze when she realized who it was.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." They apologized. "I should've looked where I was going."

"N-no, it's fine...shoot. Why did I stutter? Oh. Wait. Did I just say that out loud? Oh my god, shut up Savannah." She panicked. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I wasn't lying before when I called you cute before, y'know."

"It was George, right?" She said as if she didn't remember. Of course she did. She couldn't forget that one, embarrassing as hell, moment.

"Yup. And, Savannah?" She nodded. "Again, sorry for bumping into you. I did not mean for that to happen."

"It was my fault as well. Where are you headed?" She questioned.

"Well, I finished training about 2 hours ago, so I was planning on just heading to my room. Unless you wanna do something?"

"What?"

"I mean, I'm new here, and I haven't met much people. So, it's no better time than to make friends, right?" Friends. Who was he kidding?

"Oh, uhm. Yeah. Sure, I'm free."

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Maybe just get to know each other. You're right about it being the best time to make friends. We could also just walk around the castle."

"Sounds fun." The two walked around a bit before any of them dared to speak first.

"So...do you have any hobbies?" George asked, avoiding eye contact with the pretty brunette next to him.

"Yeah. In my free time, I usually am doing something related to music, either it being singing or playing an instrument. And when I'm not doing that, I'm probably reading. You?"

"Oh, uhm. Not really. I've been busy training, because I've wanted to work as a guard here for a while now." He answered.

"How come? You could have any other job in the world, why a guard?"

"As a kid, I would always love watching those fighting scenes in movies. I guess that was why I wanted to be a guard. The reason I chose to be one for this kingdom, is because Dream and Sapnap work here too."

"You knew them before here?" Savannah asked..

"Yeah. We went to school together as kids."

"That's good. You have other friends here already. At least I won't be your only one." She teases.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." George jokingly scoffed.

"Awww, is Georgie getting angy?" She said in a baby voice.

"Georgie? Please don't tell me you are going to be calling me that from now on." He looked at the girl to see her smiling widely. "Well then it's only fair if I can call you...eh, I'll be nice, so just Shorty.

"Wow, thanks so much for being nice about it." Savannah mumbled. "Why do I have to be so short!"

George laughed at her. "It's okay Shorty. It makes you even cuter." He patted her head. Savannah stood there flustered from George's small action.

"Wow, another set of lovebirds." They here a voice in front of them. The two turn away from each other and are met with Niki with her arms folded.

"Oh, uhm-" Savannah looked down at her fingers and started fidgeting with them.

"Sorry." George cleared his throat. "I'm George, the new guard. And you are?"

"Niki, one of the bakers here. I see you two are getting along quite well, huh?"

"Yeah, Savannah was just showing me around. Uhm. Anyways, I should go back to my room. I'm getting a bit tired, bye." George rushed out of the room, leaving an embarrassed Savannah and smirking Niki.

"What was that?" Niki teased.

"Nothing. Like he said, I was just showing him around."

"Mm, okay. I don't believe you, but if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to."

"Thank you." Savannah mumbled. "Wait. You said another set of lovebirds, which for one..we aren't. But what did you mean by that?"

"Oh, earlier today in the kitchen, I saw Sapnap and the new baker, Gianna, messing around. They were baking cookies, but when I walked in, they both had flour all over them and he was holding her by the waist. It was so cute."

Savannah squealed. "I need to meet this Gianna girl. I need all the details. Ahh!"

"Gosh, love is really in the air today, isn't it."

· · ───────── ·𖥸· ───────── · ·