🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥

Start from the beginning

Lila shoots her a dirty look secretly.

"You don't understand, Juleka, Giselle owed Lila that ticket to the Grammy awards for everything she's been doing to her." Alya said ignorantly.

"Nobody owes anybody anything, that's not how it works." Juleka mutters, playing with her long dark hair.

"That's exactly how it works in this case. Giselle's the aggressor and Lila's the victim. She only chose to not give Lila a ticket because she hates her when she's done absolutely nothing to her." Alya told Juleka, annoyed.

"But-" The Couffaine girl tries to protest.

"Juleka," Rose gently grabs her shoulder. "Alya's right. Giselle made everyone in school hate Lila even worse than Kalianna because she told everyone that lie about how she was racist."

Juleka frowns and looks away.

Lila sighs loudly just then.

"What is it, bestie?" Alya was quick to ask.

"It's just... no, I probably shouldn't say anything," Lila rubs her arm, putting on an uncomfortable facade.

"No, tell us what's wrong." Mylène lightly urges the scarlet brunette.

She sighs once more. "Yesterday, on Sunday morning, I recieved nasty texts from Giselle. She was calling me a loser and..." Crocodile tears filled her eyes.

"What?! How dare that b1tch?!" Alya gives Giselle a loathing glare.

"Can we see the text messages?" Juleka probed.

"Don't be ridiculous, Juleka, why would we need to see the messages? Of course Giselle would do something like that!" Alya responds in irritation.

Juleka frowns. "But still..."

"Alright, I'll let you see the messages," Lila gets out her phone. "But be warned, Giselle sent me some horrible messages." She shows everyone the texts Giselle supposedly sent her.

Giselle

Hahaha, b1tch! I got two Grammys and you got none 😂

Your absolutely pathetic

Did you honestly think I'd give you a ticket for the Grammy Awards?

Even if I did, you'd look like a walking pile of sh1tty trash

Piece of sh1t

Do everyone a favor and wipe yourself off the face of the earth

Nobody wants you around anyway, loser 😂😂😂

"Oh my God!" Rose covers her mouth in horror.

"These messages are so awful! How could Giselle send these to Lila?" Mylène frowns.

Juleka stays quiet, not wanting to get involved.

On the other hand, Alya is clenching her hands so hard that her knuckles are white. "That. Evil. Devil spawn. I'm gonna give that bully a piece of my mind!!" She began barreling towards Giselle and her friend group.

"Wait, Alya!" Lila get up from the stairs, hurrying after her. "It's not worth it!"

"IT IS! That tramp sent you those horrible texts and practically told you to off yourself! I'm gonna let her have it this time!" Alya looks so furious, the vein in her forehead looked like it was about to pop.