21

1 day left

I wake up with Ray asleep on my chest. I have my arms wrapped around his waist. I grab the thermometer I used yesterday. Ray looks so peaceful asleep. I grab my phone and take a photo.

"Ray," I gently shake him awake. "No," he groans. "I need to check your temperature to see if your fevers better," I smile at him.

He nods and slightly opens his mouth. I slide the thermometer under his tongue. "Thank you for not putting up a fight," I smile at him. He nods. I place a small kiss on his cheek and check the thermometer. "92, You're all good," I smile at him. "Okay," he says and hugs me again.

"Awww, does Ray like hugging me," I tease, pulling him closer to me. "Shush," he says closing his eyes. I look at my phone to see a text.

Anna:
Is ray better?

Norman:
Yeah:

Gilda:
Ok good :)

Anna:
I was wondering if you guys wanted to have a sleepover?

Norman:
Depending who's coming

Anna:
If you accept it would be Gilda, me, Ray, you, Don, and Emma

Norman:
I don't know..

Gilda:
I'm dating Emma now so it should be find if that's what you're wondering about

Norman:
I'll ask Ray 1 second

"Hey, Ray," I say to gain his attention. "Yeah," he responds. "Do you want to have a sleepover at Anna's?" I ask him. "Sure...," he mumbles.

Anna:
What did he say?!

Norman:
He said yeah

Gilda:
YESSSSSS LETS GOOOOO

Anna:
YAYYYYYY

Norman:
What time?

Anna:
Does 12:00 sound good?

Norman:
Yeah, sure

Gilda:
Good with me
—•—•—
"Ray, I need to go home and pack some extra clothes, I advise you do the same," I smile at him. "Okay..," he mumbles sliding off of me. I kiss his cheek and walk to my house.

I realize I have 1 day left to confess to him. I'll do it tomorrow.

I pack my stuff and check the time. 11:20.

I shower and get changed. I brush my teeth and mess around with my hair. I throw my bag over my shoulder and grab my charger.

Once I'm done, I walk back to Rays house. I walk inside and knock on his door. "Ray you ready?" I ask him. "Almost!" He shouts through the door. I smile at him, even though he can't see it.

Once he's done he walks out the door. A simple hoodie and pants.