15

3 days left

I wake up to Ray cuddled up against my chest.  I always bring an extra change of clothes with me anyways. 

I slowly try to escape Rays grasp. He holds me tighter every time I try to escape his grasp. "Rayyyy," I whine. "What?" He groggily asks. "I need to get ready, let me go," I tell him. "No it's to earlyyyy," he complains. "Ray, let me go," I say sternly. He cuddles deeper into my chest and holds me tighter. "Ray, I need to get up," i say even more stern. He slowly loosens his grasp and lets me go. "Thank you," I thank him and kiss his forehead.

I leave his room and get ready. When I'm done, I walk back to Rays room. "Ray wake up," I shake him gently. He looks uncomfortable in the position he's in. "Rayyyy," I whine. He whimpers and moves slightly. I sit on his bed next to him and pull him into my arms. He stops whimpering and hides his head in my shoulder.

"Ray," I whisper to him. "If you don't get up and ready, I'm not walking with you," I say. He groans and hugs me tighter. I can tell he's comfortable and doesn't want to move. "Ray get up," I whine. He groan and slowly rises. He slowly walks to his closet and picks out clothes. He walks away.

I wait in Rays room for him to come back. A few minutes, he walks back in his room. He looks groggy and exhausted.