{Chapter 1}

A long, long time ago , a kingdom lived in peace... believing they had nothing to fear. But lurking in the shadows was a great terrible evil. The monster attacked without warning! , Laying waste Zel to everything and everyone in its path. But in that darkest hour a hero rose up. Her name was Gloreth. "Go back to the shadows from whence you came!" Gloreth said and stab the monster in the heart that ended the monster life. Gloreth vowed that her people would never be vulnerable again. So she trained an elite force of knights and decreed that their descendants would protect the kingdom for generations to come. But if you want a happily ever after....you can never let your guard down...because the monsters are 'always' out there...

———-//-/-///_\\|€|€\€~!€_|'dnfb
"What the actual fuck are we going to do with this absolute monster of a child?!"
????? Said with a malicious tone

"Well let's just leave it somewhere, make it someone else's problem"

"Ah finally thinking straight eh?"

;;;;;;;;;;;;(;((((((()((;;;;;;;;;;

The day after the abandonment}

"Wha-where am I??" Y/n said trying to take in their new overwhelming environment they got caught up in,
"MOM??? Dad?? what the hell..?"
They looked around only to be met with trash cans and the disturbing smell of the ditch they where in.

"Aye kid! Are you lost?" Said a mysterious pink citizen that stood out from the rest,
"I uh, I don't know.. I woke up here .. and I don't how exactly, my parents they're.. know where to be seen."

"Oof.. how tragic.. I'm Nimona Say! You seem pretty cool, how about you and me become counterparts with the perfect villain, sounds awesome right!"
The pink haired girl jumped closer to me awaiting my answer,
"I-"
"Great! Come on!"
She said cutting me off and practically dragging me to the illuminated sign with the wanted man's face.
"He's perfect right?!"

"I-uh sure?... What exactly do you mean by perfect"
I didn't quite understand what was going on here, I woke up in an unknown place without my parents and I'm now on a quest with this energetic girl?? What the fuck...
"Like I said, I'm looking to be sidekicks with an awesome villain to kick ass and do villain things with, I don't know"

"But won't that.. you know... get us in trouble??" I said cautiously
"Ugh! Your no fun! I promise we won't in my hands"

"Alright... I guess"
"That's the spirit!!! Now come on"
She said as I was once again dragged.