ʚ 27 ɞ

"I thought all of you should know that Taehyun likes to date people that are already taken.." The voice echoed throughout the whole place. Taehyun was to shocked to even say anything. "Thats right. Thats even how Beomgyu and him became friends. Beomgyus ex-girlfriend cheated on him with Taehyun. What a weird way to become friends right? In other words.. Taehyun already knew Beomgyus ex-girlfriend was dating Beomgyu but still decide to date her as well! Now.. Goodbye everyone. Enjoy your little soccer game." The speaker turned off and everyone was left shocked.

Taehyun began crying and ran away. "Beomgyu.. I-I'm so sorry!" He yelled. "No wait Taehyun!" Beomgyu ran after him and so did Soobin.

[...]

"Yes? Oh! Perfect. Goodbye!" The girl had gotten a phone call from the stalker. "What did you do." Yeonjun asked. "The stalker just told me Taehyuns secret was revealed to everyone at the soccer game. But anyways.. Like I said, We are going to need your help." She said. "With what?" Yeonjun asked again. "I want you to pull your phone out. Right now." She demanded.

Yeonjun reluctantly did what she asked. "I'm going to give you my number and you need to keep it on your phone." She said. "What why?" Yeonjun was so confused. "Because we are going to need your help. Not now, but when we do, we are going to contact you. Understand?" She explained everything to him. "What are you going to need my help with." Yeonjun asked. "I can't tell you? But if you delete my number or don't answer when I call, I will tell Beomgyu the secret that you are hiding from him." She smiled. "Okay! I won't do any of that just don't reveal my secret." Yeonjun yelled.

"Okay. My job here is done. Remember, when we need you, answer your phone." She yelled slightly and walked away. "I can't believe I'm doing this.. I just don't want Beomgyu find out I... Know what.. I need to go see if Beomgyu and his friends are okay." Yeonjun left his apartment.

[...]

Taehyun was crying in the bathroom as Beomgyu was trying to comfort him. "I-It's true! I already knew Wonyoung had a boyfriend.. I-I'm really really sorry Beomgyu!" Taehyun apologized. "Taehyun, it's okay! That was a long time ago." Beomgyu gently pat his back and hugged him. "That still doesn't make it okay.." Taehyun replied.

Soobin then ran into the bathroom, he was left behind earlier. "Taehyun it's okay don't cry!" Soobin said. "W-Why did the stalker have to tell everyone that..? W-What did we ever do?" Taehyun slowly started to stop crying and wiped away his tears. "You did nothing wrong.. They just have nothing better in their life to do." Beomgyu said softly.

A boy then walked into the bathroom seeing him cry. "Wow! You really date people who are taken? How pathetic." He laughed. "Excuse you? How dare you say something like that?!" Soobin yelled. "Hey! Cut it out!" Beomgyu joined in. "You should be ashamed you brought that outfit in here." Soobin said. "Literally who wears all purple? Wheres the other colors?" Beomgyu yelled.

Taehyun then stood up. "You literally look like the purple teletubbie.. Not to mention your lowkey built like one too." The boys eyes went wide and he didn't reply. "I- Whatever!" He left the bathroom. "Did you see how mad he looked?" Beomgyu laughed. They all joined Beomgyu and laughed together.

[...]

"Did anyone see where Beomgyu went?" Wonyoung asked her friends. "I saw him running after his friend." Wonyoung sighed and ran after them. "They ran into the boys bathroom." Her friend added. "I gotta go check on him.." Wonyoung yelled.

[...]

"Guys. We really need to figure out who this stalker is." Beomgyu said. "Okay, but how?" Soobin asked. "We should eat food." Taehyun replied. "What? What would that do?" Soobin asked again. "Uh- It would help me feel better." Taehyun said. "Alright fine.. Lets go get some food!" Soobin yelled. "This boy sure does eat a lot." Beomgyu mumbled to himself.