ʚ 13 ɞ

"We need to find out who the stalker is." Soobin said. "Do you guys have any enemies?" Beomgyu asked. "No. I'm really nice." Soobin replied. "Maybe its someone whos jealous about how pretty and popular we are." Taehyun said. "Taehyun stop being so full of yourself." Beomgyu said back.

Soobin groaned. "I don't want to go to school. I'm literally so embarrassed." He said. "Well you have to because people will think you're a wimp." Beomgyu replied. "Thats easy for you to say because your secret didn't just get exposed to the whole school!" Soobin yelled. "Okay guys come on think! Someone obviously hates us." Beomgyu yelled back. "Lets just not think about it." Soobin said before sighing.

They all layed down in bed and soon fell asleep.

[...]

Yeonjun followed the boy into a forest. "Who are you.." He asked himself. Yeonjun then saw the boy stop. "Where is he going." He asked again. He then felt a tap on his shoulder. "Its too late to be out here. You need to go home sir." A police officer told him. Yeonjun then saw the boy disappeared. "Ugh fine." He ran back to his apartment.

[...]

Beomgyu was cleaning apartments in the morning likehe usually does and reached a apartment he doesn't enjoy, but entered anyway. "Why did I agree to this.." Beomgyu talked to himself. "Why are you so down on being a maid?" Yeonjun laughed behind him leaning on the door.

Beomgyu turned around. "Your here again?!" He yelled. "I literally live here." Yeonjun said. "Yeah, but your supposed to be eating breakfast with the rest of the students at school!" Beomgyu shouted. "You know I have to go to everyones apartment and clean." He crossed his arms. "And I like waiting for you." Yeonjun smiled.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and walked away. "Just let me get this over with." Beomgyu said. "Hey we didn't finish talking last night." Yeonjun walked after him. "Well there is nothing to talk about." Beomgyu replied. "Do you really think i'm just using you for entertainment?" Yeonjun asked. "I really don't know why you would want to be around me other than that reason." Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun stepped closer behind him. "I would never play with your feelings like that, or would I?" He laughed. "See?! This is exactly what I mean! Know what just let me do my job!" Beomgyu yelled. Yeonjun got close to his face again and Beomgyu gulped, but looked away. "I don't have time for this!" He yelled again. "Come on make some time for me. I will show you a good time again." Yeonjun smirked. "What do you mean by that- Just leave me alone." Beomgyu pushed him away.

Yeonjun tried to say something again, but he got interrupted by his phone getting a message. "Huh whats this.." Yeonjun got his phone out. "You gonna tell me what you were going to say?" Beomgyu asked. "Hold on sweetheart." Yeonjun replied. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and pretended to gag. He started to actually clean now as Yeonjun walked away.

"Whats this about." Yeonjun walked to his computer and he saw a video was randomly opened on it. "A video of me?" He asked, he played the video. As the video played his eyes went wide. "What the.. Who was recording me..?!" Yeonjun watched the video and had many thoughts run through his mind. "No no no.. this is bad!" He yelled.

Beomgyu then walked to Yeonjuns bedroom where he and his computer was. "Hey! I just need to clean your room then im all done." He smiled sweetly. "Woah woah woah, actually, my rooms pretty clean." Yeonjun panicked and ran to him. "Are you sure? But I still have to-" Yeonjun cut him off. "Yes. Actually just get out right now. Shoo shoo!" Yeonjun pushed him out.

Beomgyu rushed to the elevator. He was confused. "Wait what..?! Are you sure you want me to leave? You literally just asked me to stay!" Beomgyu yelled. "I changed my mind. What are you waiting for? Leave." Yeonjun said. "I hate when you do this! You treat me like royal then you treat me like trash you just throw away!" Beomgyu shouted. "Yeah? Why do you care. Now out." Yeonjun pushed him. "Yeonjun! But I have to finish-"

"Just get out Beomgyu!" Yeonjun continued to push him into the elevator. "Okay!" Beomgyu sadly got into the elevator hurt and confused. "Okay bye." Yeonjun ran away. "What was that all about?!" Beomgyu yelled in the elevator.

Yeonjun ran back to his computer and quickly closed the video. "I can't let Beomgyu see this."

[༶•~~~୨♡୧~~~•༶]

what is Yeonjun hiding? I have no ideaaa

just kidding, i know exactly what hes hiding 🤭🤭

btw i officially graduated! also sorry for not posting like 2 chapters a day like i promised

i haven't had much motivation to write these past days.