"Mom says he's head over heels for you," Zaci said. Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"I mean, who better than her to tell you that she and my dad were definitely soulmates?" Bonnie sighed

"I don't know; I have been in love before, but this feels different," Bonnie said. Zaci got off the bed and came up to Bonnie and looked at her in the mirror.

"So you are in love with him?" Zaci said, raising her eyebrows, Shit, did I make it sound like that? was in love with Nik? No, not yet, but it's getting there, and if I do fall, I hope I can move on without my heart being broken.

Bonnie shook her head.
"No, I just meant that I have never had a man be so attentive to me and my needs." She took her hand from her hair. "Like he spoils me and I'm just scared like it's just somehow gonna-"

Bonnie sighs
"I just don't want this to end badly, especially since I have so much more to lose now," Bonnie said lowly. " I don't wanna risk all this for something temporary or until he bored of me."

"Look, maybe you should ask him what the time limit is for this thing," Zaci said, putting her chin on her head. "You might think it's till next year, and he thinks it's forever," Bonnie said, throwing her hands up.

"Fine," Bonnie really didn't know how she survived without Zaci before; she was a constant affirmation in her life, and she hoped she could return the favor soon.

Even though Klaus promised that he wouldn't hurt her friends in New Orleans, she hasn't seen that the Mikealsons are good at keeping their promises. She was now looking after Hiwa and Amaka, and if anything happened to them because of her, she didn't know how she would react.
Klaus knocked on Bonnie's door even though he was sure she already knew he was here, along with three other witches in the house.

"Hello, are you Bonnie's boyfriend?" He observed the little girl with her teeth missing and the same eyes that Bonnie had. He stooped down to her height.

"Does Bonnie know you are at the door?" He asked her softly, and she shook her head.

"I wanted to know who it was," She said, her eyes wide. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Why don't you go call her, and it'll be our secret, okay,"He said to soothe her, and she nodded and went running.

He got off his knees to look at the other witch watching him. He knew she was a New Orleans witch from the way her magic moved around her.

"Bonnie will be out soon," she said before walking away.
When Bonnie stepped into the room, Klaus gaze followed her from her manicured toes to her black sandals and her black skirt with a slit, showing off her long, beautiful legs, which made him remember the first time he was here with her and her legs were wrapped around his neck.

As he relished the meal between her legs, he couldn't wait to do it again.

"Are you behaving?" She said she was coming and touching his stubble, kissing his jaw.

"I'm trying to," He said he was pulling her for a real kiss. They continued before she heard Zaci clear the throat. She pulled away and turned to see that Amaka was there and Hiwa was hiding behind you. She introduced them to Klaus. Bonnie rolled her eyes at Zaci when she wiggled her eyebrows.
She made sure they didn't need anything before she left, grabbed Klaus hands, and led them to his car. They spent the car ride with Klaus thumb rubbing against her thighs and her humming to the songs she knew on the radio.

Bonnie left Klaus to set up the picnic blanket while she went in search of stones to use to keep the blanket down and also keep unwanted guests away. She placed the stones on the corners and chanted.