| 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

Start from the beginning

"I'm almost done, baby" Kentrell spoke softly causing me to close my eyes again.

I felt Kentrell picking me up before walking up the stairs.

He walked into the master bedroom before placing me on the bed.

He pulled my sweat pants off before doing the same to my shirt and bra.

He pulled the covers over me before kissing my forehead.

"Imma be back, ma" Kentrell said as he turned to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Where you going" I asked still with my eyes closed.

"I'm going to the studio and then imma get you something to eat" he spoke softly causing me to open my eyes.

"Okay, I love you" I gave him a smile smile causing him to lean down before pecking my lips.

"I love you more" Kentrell said as he turned around before walking out of the room.

Hearing his footsteps fade into the distance, I closed my eyes before slowly drifting off to sleep.

____

"Hell naw" Kd mugged as we walk into a place that had all kinds of activities.

"You slow as hell" Kentrell laughed as Montana talked to the lady behind the front desk.

"Whatever! Y'all always bullying somebody" Kd rolled his neck causing me to shake my head.

The man led us to the bowling area before activating the round.

Kentrell pulled me onto his lap before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Who wanna go first?" Joe asked causing Kd to jump up.

"Meee!" He yelled causing people to look in our direction.

"This nigga is so embarrassing dude" Kentrell mumbled as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you need the bumper things up?" Montana asked causing Kd to mug him.

"I know how to bowl old ass nigga!" Kd rolled his neck before picking up the biggest ball that he could find.

"Watch this" Kd said as he cocked his hand back before throwing the ball in the air.

"You dumb ass" Ben shook his head as he watched Kd fall on the floor.

"That nigga 'bout slower than a mothafucka" Kentrell said causing everyone to laugh.

"The floor was slippery and that ball is too heavy" Kd smacked his lips as he stood up before limping to sit down.

Joe got up before picking up a ball.

"Imma show you the correct way to do it" Joe said as he looked back at Kd.

"Very funny gizmo" Kd rolled his eyes as he closely watched Joe.

Joe forcefully rolled the ball down the alley causing most of the pins to fall.

"That's not how you play! Your not supposed to knock those down!" Kd exclaimed causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"You suppose to knock them all down" Montana laughed causing Kd to snap his head in his direction.

"I didn't ask raisin" Kd mugged before getting up and walking to the food bar.

"Come on Ari" Joe said causing me to remove Kentrell's arms from around my waist before standing up.

I grabbed the best looking bowling ball before looking at the pins.

I tossed the ball causing all of the pins to fall.

"Okay, we see you lil sis" Ben said as he hyped me up as I did a little dance.

"Anybody want something to eat or drink?" I asked as I walked over to grab my purse.

"Me!" they all shouted in unison causing me to sigh.

"What y'all want?" I asked causing them to all start talking at the same time.

"One by one please" I said as I rubbed my temple.

They told me what they wanted causing me to walk over to the food bar.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" the man behind the counter said as he looked me up and down before licking his lips.

"Can I get the traditional buffalo wing platter that comes with fries. Can I also get two waters and three sprites" I said causing him to nod.

"Is that all you need, beautiful?" he asked causing me to nod before going in my purse.

"Your total will be $36.85. Are you paying cash or card?" he asked causing me to look back up at him.

"Cash" I said as I pulled out a $100 bill before handing it to him.

"Keep the change" I said as I closed my purse.

"Lemme get your number, I'm tryna be your friend" he smirked at me causing me to shrug as he held out his phone.

I put my number in before giving him his phone back.

"Have a nice day, pretty lady" he said as he licked his lips at me causing me to move to wait for the food.

Once they called my number, I grabbed the tray before walking back over to our booth.

"Here" I said as I sat everything down before giving everybody their drinks.

"Ouu thank you bestie westieeee" Kd cheesed as he hugged me tight.

"Kd let me go" I laughed causing him to smack his lips.

I tried to sit next to Kentrell but instead, he pulled me onto his lap.

He took a sip from his water before placing in back on to the table and wrapping his arms around my waist again.

____

I'm so in love with my new book cover 💕* Thanks to MONEYISMYMOTIVE  🌟 *| Finished : 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 10, 2023 |

* Thanks to MONEYISMYMOTIVE  🌟 *
| Finished : 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 10, 2023 |