The Saiyan and Tobiichi's Requests

Start from the beginning

But...it would be better if you hurried up and fixed her mood." 

"Her mood... How do I do that?"

"...Goku. If it's okay with you, would you leave this problem to me?"

After Goku asked, he heard a strangely sleepy voice from the intercom— It was Reine.

"Eh?"

"...As expected, she is getting worked up about that. If I am not mistaken, tomorrow is a Saturday. Would you mind leaving Tohka to me in the afternoon? Let's see... How about you let us go out and buy the groceries?"

"Sure, but why so suddenly?"

After a few moments after Goku asked, Reine sighed.

"...With things like this, it is better if the person concerned is not there. These are delicate traits of a woman's heart. Please remember that." 

"Aah... Okay..."

Goku scratched the back of his head with a confused feeling.

------------------------------------------------------

The next day, May 13th. (Saturday)

"...And so, that's about it Tohka. I am thinking about going out shopping, would you mind accompanying me?"

Just like what she said yesterday, and from beyond the door echoed an irritated voice.

"Shut up! Leave me alone......!"

She still sounded angry. Goku, who was standing right beside Reine let out a sigh. "She's been like this since yesterday..."

"......Fumu."

Reine put her hand on her chin to show that she was thinking.

And then from the bag she brought, she took out a terminal-like computer, and started fiddling around with it using her other hand."

After looking at the terminal screen, she closed it and stepped forward towards the door.

"......Tohka."

"I told you to leave me alone......! I wa—"

"......I'm thinking of eating something outside while shopping. How about it."

When Reine said that, Tohka went unexpectedly silent. And then, after 10 seconds.

...

Creak

The bedroom door opened, and from inside Tohka's angry face popped out.

She probably hadn't changed her clothes since yesterday; she was still dressed in her high
school uniform. What's more her clothes were still wet. Speaking of which, maybe she hadn't slept, there were dark circles under her eyes. If she were to walk beside Reine, others would say they were sisters.

Goku opened his eyes wide in surprise.

"R-Reine, did you do something—"

"...Nothing. It's because her hunger value is rising. I thought it was probably time that she was reaching her limits now."

"I see... I did try to call her for dinner, I even left the food in front of her door but she didn't even bother to look at it..."

"...It's likely because she doesn't want to see your face."

Goku was told those words in such a harsh and plain way.

But, it was the truth. Tohka, who had finally come out of her room, upon seeing his face, pui, turned her face away and walked away with heavy steps.