"Here, you can come in. I wasn't leaving yet," she says, motioning him to follow.

But the idol just stands still. He was still thinking back to the huh they just shared. But then he snapped out of his trance, and shook his head.

"I would but I can't stay, my driver's here. I gotta get going." He says, seeing the frown appear onto the girls face.

She nods in understandment, putting the bag onto her kitchen counter before walking over to him and embracing him in another hug.

This time, it was his turn to take in her scent. "Thank you again, this really means a lot. You seriously didn't have to get me anything,"

He shrugged, pulling out of the hug and givinf her a goofy grin. "I don't care. It's your birthday, so go have fun. I'll see you later, and happy birthday Evie."

Then he leaves while he waves goodbye, making sure to close the door behind him.

She was left feeling warm and happy inside, and also a blushing mess.

Over the few months of talking to the boy, a crush bloomed.

She shrugged it off, always saying 'it'll never work out.'

The girl went into her room and made sure to pack all of the stuff Haechan gave her, making sure to put the food in the fridge before she left.

Time to head back home.

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__ngumji this drink sure is good—

f_angria you sure do look good
ka__ngumj want me so bad 🫦
f__angria hell yea 🫦🫦

ka__ngliam this is what you were doing instead of helping me unload???
ka__ngumji if u looked this good, trust me you would too.

notmyujin i bought u that drink
ka__ngumji what u want drink creds????

hihidami braids look so cute on you!
ka__ngumji thank u cutie