As soon as the pants landed on the floor, Hyunjin hesitantly stepped forward and now he sat down on Minho's lap.

"You like it?" Hyunjin asked shyly.

"I love it." Minho kissed Hyunjin, not wasting a second and instantly sliding his tongue into his mouth.

His hands grabbed Hyunjin's ass, letting them wander over it and playing with the thin fabric. While the oldest was distracted, Jisung sat down behind him and placed open mouthed kisses on his neck.

It caused Minho to moan into Hyunjin's mouth, a sound that Hyunjin instantly wanted to hear again, knowing that he couldn't get enough of it.

So he started moving his body forward, grinding himself against the older's hips. The sensations were nearly overwhelming. Kissing Hyunjin, while he was grinding down on him and Jisung sucking on his skin. He couldn't describe how much he loved being in between them.

Hyunjin pulled way from the kiss, to trail kisses closer to Minho's ear. "Touch me more." He whispered in a seductive tone.

Feeling himself getting hard under Hyunjin, Minho tried to push the brunette's hips against his own harder, desperately wanting to create friction.

"Prep him now." Jisung whispered, so that only Minho could hear him, handing him the lube.

Hyunjin's eyes were closed and he was too distracted, holding his moans back, that he didn't notice anything else happening around him. Only when Minho pushed his panties aside, he could feel one of his fingers teasing his entrance.

A surprised squeal left him, making Jisung chuckle and Minho smirk when he let two fingers slip inside of him without a warning. He tried to reach as deep as he could, hearing Hyunjin whine when he let himself sink against Minho.

"More." Hyunjin breathed out, making Minho rise a brow, but he added a third finger anyway.

"I bet you love seeing this, Ji." A quick glance in Jisung's direction told him that he was right. "Why don't you prep yourself then, hm? Maybe you could ride your fingers while you watch us."

Jisung's face was red and his eyes wide, when he quickly took off his boxers and did exactly what Minho had said. "Aah, Min." He let out, when a finger slipped inside of him easily.

As he began moving up and down on his own digit, his eyes met Hyunjin's. The older looked like he was enjoying every second of this, trying to hold his eyes open to watch Jisung.

Deciding to give Hyunjin a show, he added two more fingers at once, bouncing up and down on them faster. Then, he threw his head back, closing his eyes tightly. "Jinnie-" He whimpered.

Hyunjin blushed bright red, he had never seen Jisung be submissive, but he guessed that Minho was the dominant one in their relationship. Various different sounds left Jisung's mouth and Hyunjin couldn't hold himself back from moaning anymore, as well.

"Louder, Jinnie. Let us hear your pretty moans."

Minho's dick twitched when he heard Hyunjin groan right next to his ear. His hand moved up the length of Hyunjin's exposed thigh, while the other was still fucking the boy.

But when he turned around again, to look at Jisung, his breath hitched and he couldn't hold himself back anymore. "Are you ready, baby?"

Hyunjin nodded excitedly, lying down on the bed and spreading his legs wide for Minho. He didn't feel ashamed when the boy took off his pantied, it only turned him on even more, arousal pooling in his lower area when his erection was finally freed.