Chapter 1

( Sorry there's no prologue o: , There's Eric above. :) )

Colin POV
I woke up to the blinding light and just laid there, feeling blank and not knowing what was going on.

My alarm ringed and I remembered at once... School.. Basically, Hell. It's been awhile since I've woken up without bruises... I wonder why? I usually get beat up by the gang at school so I'm surprised there isn't any bruises that look fresh.

I look to my alarm clock and my eyes widened when I saw the date. It had been over a week?! WHAT?! I SLEPT FOR A WEEK? I ran downstairs and was immediately greeted by my mom's appearance, doing work on her laptop as per usual.

I wasn't poor nor rich you could say, I was pretty low for rankings in the pack though. Geez, I meant the lowest. I was an omega yet my father was the beta. My mother stayed with me a day every week in my house. The Alpha said it was to ensure my safety. Ensure my safety? I wished he'd actually do that at school instead.

"Hurry and make the breakfast, I'm late for work."

My mom wasn't like those pack mothers that cooked and did chores, she worked in a famous company to supply the pack with some money. We have to buy human things too, you know.

"Yes mom." She scoffed and went back to her laptop's screen. After making some chocolate pancakes and pouring a glass of juice each for us, we ate in silence. After finishing, my mom took her laptop and left. Leaving me to do the dishes. I did the dishes and went to my room to get my backpack for school.

I opened the front door of my house and was greeted by a strong gust of wind before smelling the sweet scents of flowers. Yeap you guessed it, spring. I honestly liked winter more though, there were more chances to not go to school during winter.

I walked to school quietly, trailing the pathway filled with flower petals. I saw a puppy crying for help and I got the tree to get it down. Yes, me, used the tree. I had this power to control nature for some strange reason, and talk to creatures of all sorts no matter in what language even.

I reached school and saw the usual gang. The gang that bullies me everyday. I gulped and tried to go in from the back door of the school but they saw me, since they WERE werewolves afterall..

"Oh look guys, THE OMEGA." The gang started whistling and snickering at me. The leader of the gang though, looked at me quietly and widened his eyes in shock. He wasn't going to yell at me like usual...? "Guys, leave. I need to talk to Colin alone." I trembled in fear.

"P-Please no!" He gave me an angered growl and yelled. "SHUT UP. GUYS JUST LEAVE ALREADY." Everyone nodded in fear and ran with their tails in between their legs I bet, if they were in wolf form. I mean, he was the Alpha afterall...

He growled and whimpered at the same time. I could hear his wolf mindlinking me. Run! Don't come back. I nodded silently and ran the fastest I could, but he caught me.

Then he beat me up and I couldn't stop crying for some strange reason. He cracked my rib cages and I felt myself die a little inside. He then proceeded to tear apart my clothes and his eyes grew big, probably shocked there were thousands of scars on my body... "I-I.. UGH JUST LEAVE." He started throwing things around and I cowered in fear, limping away.