Xiao Zhan was not in a hurry and drove slowly. Coming out of Zhen Jing was a short mountain road that had several pedestrians. Although it was located in City A and near the city center, it was still far from the hustle and bustle.

While Xiao Zhan felt it was beautiful, he couldn't help but sigh, as expected of a place where rich people live.

But he didn't get to enjoy this mood for long as his phone rang.

It was Chu Yi's call. If it wasn't necessary, Chu Yi wouldn't have called this early in the morning.

Xiao Zhan frowned and picked up the call.

Chu Yi's voice was very quiet, he said a very soft hello as if he was afraid that someone would hear.

Xiao Zhan, "What's wrong?"

Chu Yi said, "Boss, your father came to the studio."

Xiao Zhan halted and decelerated the car, "When did he come?"

Chu Yi, "A few minutes ago, he said he wanted to see you, but I told him you're not coming today and that you're on a business trip."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn." This was something he ordered, then asked, "And then?"

Chu Yi, "He's not leaving, he said he's waiting in the studio until you come."

Xiao Zhan parked the car on the side of the road.

Chu Yi was worried, "Boss, it's better if you don't come today."

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, then said, "Okay, go to my office later and send me the folder with today's date."

Chu Yi, "Sure sure."

Xiao Zhan, "Leave your phone beside you and leave the office door open. If he does anything weird, immediately call the police.

Chu Yi, "Mn, he won't do anything to us, but boss, you be careful at home."

Xiao Zhan, "I will."

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Zhan buried his face in his arms.

In fact, he's afraid of his father. When his father went to jail, it was because Xiao Zhan called the police. Now his hooligan-like father had come to City A and was looking for him, Xiao Zhan was afraid of his revenge.

Looked like he couldn't go to the studio today. Fortunately, when his father tailed him in the past, he only tailed him to his apartment, so he doesn't know where his mother currently lives.

After turning the car around, Xiao Zhan drove back to Zhen Jing.

Now, Xiao Zhan's mood wasn't as good as when he set off and he felt stuffy in his heart.

After entering the residential area, he did not go home directly but went to the supermarket first.

Xiao Zhan was thinking that since Wang Yibo's at home right now and he couldn't make breakfast this morning, he might as well make lunch. Otherwise, if he goes back so dryly and Wang Yibo ends up asking, Xiao Zhan wouldn't know what to answer.

Thinking of four side dishes and one soup, Xiao Zhan quickly bought the ingredients and drove back. He unlocked the door with the password and went inside.

Wang Yibo looked the same from when he went out. He was sitting on the sofa and looking at his laptop, but the tea on the table was half empty.

Seeing that Xiao Zhan came back, Wang Yibo looked up at him confused.

The instant their eyes met, Xiao Zhan felt as if he took a tiny attack from Wang Yibo and a warm current flowed out of his heart.

The hazy feeling from earlier disappeared. Xiao Zhan now realized that he has a new family of his own.