When he took out the papers, he had a mix of emotions but 90 percent is rage.

He held the papers and storms out of the building, leaving his work study behind. He jump inside his car then drove off to the highway like a mad racer, overtaking one vehicle to another.

Upon reaching his destination, he stomped inside with each heavy steps.

"Sir, you're - - -"

He ignored the security guard and made a beeline to the elevator. The security can't tell if they should stop him or not since he is your husband and they were oblivious to the issue.

Kid reached your office and slammed the door open which you already expected but damn, that poor door didn't deserve it.

"Why are you here?" You asked without looking at him and resumed on sketching designs on your tablet for the holiday cakes and other pastries.

"You know damn well why I'm here. How did you even get to process those papers in a small span of time?" Kid stepped in and locked the door behind him. He threw the envelope in front of you then placed his hands on the table to lean towards you.

"We are Charlottes" You simply answered.

"You didn't talk to me for days and you'll send me divorce papers, for what? For Cavendish's false statements?" Anger radiated from him, you're used to it that it didn't even shock you nor scared you. He waited for you to speak but he got nothing.

As impatient as he is, he went around your table, grabbed the stylus pen from your hand and placed it inside his pocket. He turned your swivel chair facing him then placed his hands on the arm rest to lock you in place.

" What the fuck are you doing?" You said in a low tone, eyes glared at him as his face leans closer to you.

" The last time we spoke, you gave me the chance to explain my side, bringing Bonney and the others to clarify about what had happened. Now why are you sending me a fucking divorce papers?"

" You don't have to worry, mama will return whatever you invested to the company. As for the Written Agreement, I'm still going to give half of my earnings so your family can leave me alone." You tried to turn away but his strong grip kept the chair in place and struggling has no use.

"You're so stubborn, Y/N"

"You're such an idiot, Kid. Apoo's newest content that went viral yesterday was about us and looks like you're not doing anything about it."

 "What? What's it all about?" Kid frowned and tilted his head a little, innocent to what you were saying.

"You don't know? He's your fried, right?" You reached for your phone and scanned your watch history. After finding the news about Apoo, you shoved the phone close to his nose.

" I don't have an untalented friend." Kid sniffed your hand slightly, smelling your lotion scent before taking  the phone and playing the video.

In the content was a video obviously taken during the confrontation with Kid and his friends. Apoo and his team were passing by on the highway when he spotted the red head. The video started when Kid was chasing you and got a hold of you. It also included the moment you slapped his cheek and screaming. Because it was too distant and there are car passing by, your words were inaudible. From that part, Apoo and his friends can be heard reacting to the scene. The video ended with Apoo's pretentious care for the two of you.

"I don't know what happened there but I just hope Kid wasn't caught with another woman...or man who knows, right guys? Anyway, Kid is my friend and I know he dates a lot of people especially that even if he is a former race car driver, he still have his charisma and fame. It magnets so many people out there. So Kid, my friend...if you're watching this, please change your ways--"