Aliens in Antartica

Start from the beginning

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes but then Lena leans over to me and whispered in my ear:

“Thank you for doing this Will, but you have got to let me take things in hand now. I’m not a kid any more.”

I smiled ruefully at that one, and said:

“But I just want to know. I’m so damn curious!”

-“Some suspense never hurt anyone!” She said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, thinking about how stubborn she is.

“Look, I’ll tell you about it Monday.” She said.

“That’s way to long!” I answered.

“Gosh, You really are way to curious for your own good.”

I shrugged.

“Ok,” She sighed, “Let’s meet tomorrow morning at the beach.”

“What time?” I asked fearfully.

“Around 8 a.m?”

“What 8? That’s even worse then I expected! It’s Saturday tomorrow, meaning I can sleep in.”

“You want to know about the date: yes or no? Your call!”

She had me trapped and she knew it. What I did for love?

I sighed in resignation and gave her my meanest glare. She didn’t seem fazed by it though, and just turned her attention back to the teacher.

The bell rang, and I started packing away my unused books. That was the last period of my first week of class; Only a couple of dozen and more to go.

Lena was going towards the door when I shouted:

“Don’t forget about tomorrow!”

She waved her hand as if showing she heard, and went out of the classroom.

Lena’s P.O.V

 I glanced at my self in the mirror in Nicole’s room. I shrugged at my reflection and just went to sit down on Nicole’s bed. Who cared what I looked like anyways? The only reason why I was doing this was for Nicole.

Okay and maybe so that I could Christopher a chance.

I looked at Nicole who was still in underwear and bra, digging through her closet frantically.

“I don’t know what to wear!” She wailed desperately.

I looked around the room and smirked. Nicole had more then enough clothes to dress whole Madagascar! Dresses were thrown over a chair, and her sweaters and t-shirts were lying on the floor. We were supposed to be ready in fifteen minutes.

“Nicole,” I said, “Look around you. There HAS to be something that you could wear!”

“But I don’t know where we’re going!” She half yelled.

“Just dress like me then.” I said pointing to my white shorts, plain red tank top and white converse.

Nicole looked at me from top to bottom, and chewed on her lip.

“I just want to impress Lance.” She muttered.

“I know, Nicky, but even if you wore a garbage bag, he’d be impressed.”

Nicole smiled and looked around again. She slowly walked over to a few clothing items that lay on the floor and picked them up. She put them on, and turned towards me so that I could approve.

She wore a long dark blue button down t-shirt that covered her butt and matched perfectly her eyes, and black leggings with blue ballerinas.

“Perfect.” I said with a smile.

Nicole smiled back at me for a second but then a worried look came on her face.

“What if he doesn’t like me?”

“Then you become a nun.” I said pretending to be serious.

Nicole laughed and slapped me playfully on the shoulder. She then checked her watch and let out a yelp of panic before running towards the bathroom. I chuckled.

Ten minutes later Nicole was ready to go. We grabbed our bags and went down to Nicole’s living room to wait for the guys. I could almost hear Nicky’s heart beating, which made me even more nervous. Not for myself, but for her. I didn’t want anything to happen between Christopher and me, so I didn’t really care about OUR date; just Nicole and Lance’s.

The bell rang, and I quickly shot a look at Nicole to see if she hadn’t fainted yet.

She seamed to be okay, so I went to the door and opened it to find Lance and Christopher.

HELLO!! How are you all?

I’m great, and you know why? Cause it’s my birthday!! YAY!!

Aren’t you all lucky that I decided to work on my b-day?

I think that deserves at least a vote! :)

Next chapter will be the date…

Thank you for those who commented and voted! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see those comments! I love them and its thanks to you all that I’m #204 on the whats hot list! All thanks to the coters! (commenter and voters)

Love you!!!