Complicated

I woke up to a call.I opened my eyes and realized someone was sleeping next to me.It was Mia.I gently got her head and moved it on the couch so I could get up and go on the balcony.

As I was getting up I felt a sharp pain in my head that I almost fell but i got myself to go out on the balcony.It was hot outside because it was like 4pm.I answered the call.

"Hello?"I asked "Hi!"a familiar voice said."Who are you?"I asked couriously "Bill.Also I see you got some girls over.Wake them all up and get dressed cuz yall are coming with me."Bill said "Uh.Where are we going?"i asked a bit suspicious."And how do you know I have girls over?"I asked this time even more suspicious.

"Thats a thing for another time,We are going to the garage so wake them all up and come down.Im the black car waiting outside"he said "Okay Be right there in a bit"i said closing the call.

"GIRLS WAKE THE FUCK UP!"i screamed as all of them got up agitated."What the fuck is wrong with you Meli?!"Leila asked as she slowly got up from the speacker."What the fuck happened?"Val said getting up from the floor.Mia just got up and said nothing.

"Get dressed cuz we are meeting the Tokio Hotel guys today."i said with a sexy tone.They all had their eyes wide open.The girls had some bags with them when they came.As they were searching through their bags i went in thr bathroom and dressed up,did my hair and make up.

I was wearing some baggy jorts,a white top and my converse.My make up was simple as I only did my lashes,a bit of blush and some natural lipstick.My hair was natural just brushed it a bit.

I got out of the bathroom all done then waited for the girls to come out one by one all ready to leave.In my opinion,the best dressed was Leila."Girll u look amazing"I told Leila while putting my hand around her shoulders."You too bitch!"She said to me as we were walking like the most bad ass bitches ever.

The sun was shining as fuck so all 4 of us put our sunglasses on.We looked mad fine.We went out of the apartment complex to Bills car as we were told."Took you long enough"Bill said while we all sat down.The girls in the back seat and I sat in the front.

Bill turned on the engine and we flew.It felt like we were going faster than the light!What the fuck!All of us started screaming at the sudden feeling of speed.Bill smirked and went even faster then suddenly took a left turn drifting.Wow.He slowed down into a garage and we all got out.

"Girls.Go up those stairs and go in thr kitchen to the other guys but besides you Meli"Bill said pointing to the stairs.The girls went up the stairs and when Bill turned to me they all looked at me and said "Ooooo~" Such bitches.

"So.Meli,there is something really important going on and we need your help.You were in a mafia before right?"he asked me."Yes."I said nodding "Well then Wayne and his gang want to fight us for dominance over our women."he said."And how can I help with that?"I asked a bit confused."You and the girls will need to fight with us.Trust me you dont want to get in Wayne's hands."he said "Okay but how?"I still asked confused."Lets go in the kitchen"he said before grabbing my hand.

We went to the kitchen where all the people were staying and I saw everyone got along really well.As expected,Leila with Tom,Mia with Georg and Val with Gustav.

"We have to talk about the fight"Bill said sitting down at the round table.I went and sat on the chair next to Bill.With the corner of my eye Leila and Tom were getting along too well..But it wasnt my problem so-

"We will be on couples.What are the names of the girls?"Bill asked looking at me."Leila,Mia and Valentina"I said pointing to each one."Okay so Mia with Georg,Val with Gustav,Leila with Tom and Meli with me."He said coldly."We will go inside as couples and when the fight starts.If Wayne makes a step towards any of you you get your gun out and point it at them.Be cold."He said then got up and went somewhere.

He got back some minutes later with an AK-101, AK-105,AK-47 and an AK-203.He handed me the 203,Val the 101,Mia the 105 and Leila the 47.We picked up our guns and left for our partners car.

We speeded through the streets.Bills car was going the fastest with Tom,Gustav and Georg after him.Bill was really concentrated at the road but said "Are you ready?" "Yes."I said.I was more ready then ever.I wanted to kill them so bad.

We arrived at the location some time later and it was an abandoned factory where music and colourful lights were coming from."Be cold"Bill said to everyone so we did.Everyone was serious.It was a funny situation but we had to do as we were told.

Me and Bill walked in first with the other couples behind.All of us were kinda matching.Me and Bill because we both have black hair and brown eyes.

"Oh so you came?"Wayne said stopping the music and moving towards us.We all were standing into a linewith our guns it our hands.Wayne walked close to Mia and she got her gun out pointing it towards him so we all did when he came close to us."I see you have some baddies here."Wayne said smirking as he went really close to Bill.He was a lot taller than Wayne but he got his gun out and put it under his chin."Touch any of us and you and your gang are dead."

Wayne moved away from Bill to me and grabbed my hand.I got my gun and quickly shot him in the leg causing him to fall."Touch me again.I dare you."i said looking down at him seeing the pain and hatred on his face.He tried to get up grabbing my and again but I shot him in his arm."Last chance."I said.I saw he had tried once more to grab my hand so I shot him in his head.

The dead body of Wayne layed on the floor.His gang pointed their guns at us."Last chance to leave before you all are gonna end up like your leader."Bill said as everyone got their guns out.Wayne's gang dropped their guns to the floor taking a step back with their arms raised.

"Thats what I thought."Bill said coldly as we left."Isn't it too dangerous to leave them free like that?"Tom asked as Leila was holding onto his arm.Lovebirds.

"It is.Taking risks is the fun part you know?"Bill said ironically.We were heading back to the garage."You know you really are kinda brave for making Wayne suffer before killing him"Bill said in the car as we were close to the garage."Yeah.Are you bringing us home?"i asked."I think its better if yall sleep with us because Wayne's gang would be searching for you."he said getting out of the car."Plus.I see your friends like the guys so why not?Maybe Tom will get some fun with that girl Leila.Ive seem he really likes her.Such a pussy."he said before leading me to his room.

We both jumped into his bed like children.