❦ Chapter 12 ❦

Okay fine! Just because it's Scarlett's bday I'll make it up to you today :) enjoy!!

1741 Words

Prompt: ''Do you know why I pretend to hate you so much?''
''Yes, because of my relationship with your dad''
''No, because you make me question everything they told me''

TW: hospital, injuries from the car crash

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽
- 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓱 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

We drive through a green light and I'm about to say something to Scarlett when all of a sudden there is a sharp pain in my left side, glass everywhere as the car spins. Scarlett's arm holds me to the chair as we both scream. I feel blood run down my face as my side begins to numb out. The car slowly stops spinning.

''Omg, Faith, are you okay'' Scarlett asks frantically and I wanna tell her I'm fine but everything goes black before it does. The last thing I manage to do is grab her hand, hoping she won't let go.

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴
𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝕟𝕕, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟛

I slowly try to open my eyes. They seem heavier than ever. I'm in a strange bed with something that feels like wires around me. My arm feels heavier, like it is wrapped in something and there is this annoying beeping going on. I try to open my eyes again but it's not working, I keep trying until I hear voices.

''I'm sorry, you're not her guardian, I can't let you in,'' I hear a strange voice say

''I can't get a hold of her dad, look I was brought in with her, please don't let me leave her. I promised I would never leave her.'' I hear Scarlett say in a desperate voice.

''Look Miss Johansson, there is nothing I can do for you, now I do know the doctor had said you needed to rest until the tests get back, so let's go back to your bed.'' I unfamiliar voice says. What tests? What happened?

''Then put my bed in this room,'' I hear Scarlett say in a more determined voice.

''But, you-''

''I don't care, put my bed into this room or I'm going to stand here until you let me in.'' She says. I try to call out for her, telling her it's okay. She is allowed to leave but no sounds come out of me.

''I'll see what I can do'' I hear the voice say before I feel myself falling asleep again.

. . • . ° .• °:. * ° .

I try to open my eyes and this time it works but I close them again due to the bright lights. I carefully open them again and look around the room. Like I thought I'm in a hospital room. Wires around me and my arm in a cast.  my hand feels trapped so I look further down and see a hand holding mine. She is sitting in a chair with one hand in mine, her other hand is on my leg and her head is pressed into the matress. I think she is asleep. I look around the small room and see another, unmade, bed. Seems like they put her bed in here.