Forever and Always: Forth Of July Special🎆

Mulai dari awal

I checked my watch on my wrist.

9:45

'It's almost time..'

"Oh god. I'm so fucking nervous Kaya! What would he say? What if he doesn't like it K? Then what? I'm fucked!"

She put her hands on my shoulders and told me to breathe.

~~

11:03

"Guys! Look!" Kaya said enthusiastically. She pointed at a big fireworks above us.

Was it dangerous to be standing right under an exploding firework? Maybe. But we were fine.

All the guys were in button ups and dress pants as our last day on this cruise and for the show.

Rosa and Kaya were wearing skirts and some nice flats.

The waves were calm and the cruise slowed as the sky lit up with colorful sparks.

Most people went inside of their cabins for a small break before coming back out.

More fireworks went flying up into the sky as people gasped and awed. Some children could be heard laughing while a few fourteen-year-olds were taking videos and pictures.

I was with Will, Dexter, Ki, Kaya, Rosa, and my boyfriend, Thomas.

We were all grouped together enjoying our lunch under a few fireworks.

None of us were sitting down though, even though we brought blankets.

Everyone had their own blankets wrapped around themselves except for me and Thomas.

Both of us had one big blanket around the both of us letting hanging off each of our shoulders.

We starred up in the sky watching more big fireworks go up along with a few tiny ones.

I got up after a few moments and then snuck up behind Thomas.

He was busy talking to Kaya and Ki so that part was easy.

The wind was chilly and the sky was dark. The only thing illuminating it was the colorful rain of fireworks.

I knelt down letting my left knee touch the ground.

Everyone around saw what I was doing including and immediately pulled out their phones.

Girls were smiling and squealing behind their phones with their lover on the side of them smiling.

I pulled out a box and used my right hand to open it.

Kaya and Rosa told Thomas to turn around.

He covered his mouth in shock once he figured out what I was about to do.

I held his hand with my right one.

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster, the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew in my core that my life was about to change."

Will and Dexter had a huge smile plastered on their faces.

"That night in the rose garden is etched forever as it was that moment, some unusual feeling that my life is about to change. And true enough, after speaking with you, it felt like I’ve known you since forever. The way you laughed at every single one of my jokes even if they were terrible told me that you were my forever.."

Tears formed in his eyes as he let out a small laugh from the last sentence.

"Who would have thought that the stranger in front of me that night will be the person I won’t last a day without. We grew together ever since that day. Today, I want to let you know that you are the person I want to be with for the rest of my life.
In many different stages and versions, regardless of the change – good or bad, I want to experience it with you…Thomas Brodie-Sangster," I repeated.

"Will you marry me?"

He pulled me up to my feet and into a hug as he let his nose dig into the crook of my neck.

Everyone around us waited for his answer. Anxiety built up inside most of them.

"Of course I will..I love you too much to ever live without you, Dylan O'Brien.."

"I love you too."

I slipped the ring onto his ring finger and closed the box.

I looked into the crowd and then back at Thomas.

"He said yes!"

Cheers, applause, and whistling were heard erupting from the people on the upper and lower deck.

Kaya and Ki ran up to Thomas and hugged him.

Thomas held his hand up to show them the ring."Did you guys know?" They both nodded excitedly.

"Holy fuck, I'm engaged!" He said as his eyes beamed with joy.

Will and the others patted my back and congratulated me.

"I'm so proud of you Dyl! Who would've thought this dumbass like you would ever get married." Rosa said.

I rolled my eyes and hugged them before letting them go and stealing Thomas back from Kaya and Ki.

"I love you, Dylan..."

"And I you, Tommy..Forever and Always.."