Chapter : 9

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔:

𝑯𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒂 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔,

𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅

𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍...

𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚?

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

Several people were gathered at one of the many entrances of the Yílíng town. They were at an entrance that pointed the way to the Burial Mounds, one where the path led directly from the mouth of the mountain, as through the entrance of this mountain was speculated of many terrifying resentful creatures that dwelt within the Mounds emerged.. One or another person who did not know why they were gathered at that point in the town, but those who did know were impatient for the arrival of their lord or lady? It would soon become clear, they just had to wait for their arrival... 'The arrival of her Guardian'.

Of the residents who did not know why there were so many people gathered at this point in the town, they only wondered "what" were they waiting for or "who" were they waiting for to arrive?

They knew it was someone because of the murmurs of their neighbours and more people who came quickly at this specific entrance for the fear of some and the curiosity of others, they only listened as they murmured with emotion and impatience "Alright" that confused them, but they did not know. They didn't dared to ask since they seemed so immersed that it was impossible to calmly call their attention.