Chapter : 4

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

...𝑨𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓'...

𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔.- 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕é𝒈é, 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

"We did it! We made it... We finally achieved it... Ha ha ha."

They looked at their limbs that they were feeling now, which they had obtained and were their's now. It was fascinating, a body of flesh and blood, and now they have one as their own. It was a new experience and they had a mixed feelings experiencing at this time.

...'𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆'...

"Yes we have achieved it! We managed to have a physical body and now we can be always with A-ying......"

They were happy. How could they not be? They had finally achieved one of their two objectives that were necessary to be able to go back in time for their protégé, their son, they are happy. Now to the next step which was the hardest for them to elaborate.

Turning their gaze to the great pool of blood, they moved their body as little as they could and their foot touched the pool, it expanded, becoming bigger and deeper, they went to the middle of this now pool of blood and began to make the great matrix which was half finished...