Chapter : 1*New

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

𝑩𝒖𝒕, 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆! 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔, 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍!

𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 - 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆... 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔... 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚...

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

The ground quaked beneath the Cultivators feet, as a deep rumbling emanated from below, carrying with it the solemn cries of the earth...

The Cultivators, having arrived to besiege the enemy-held lands within the realm of the cultivation world, are demanding their perceived justice in the name of both peace and revenge.

Armed with their swords, they fearlessly engaged in battle, annihilating all impurities that emerged from these lands and extinguishing the lives hidden within that dreaded mountain.

The Burial Mounds...

The land beneath the Cultivators feet now boomed and quivered as they descended, witnessing the resurgence of the dead that blocked their path and denied them access to the remaining fragments of that demonic cultivator Yílíng Lǎozǔ, which those righteous cultivators had hoped to claim as trophies of their triumph.

A relentless tempest of savage corpses and maleficent spirits surged forth, unleashing a merciless onslaught upon those who dared to persist on their path down the treacherous mountain or covet remnants of Yílíng Lǎozǔ's legacy. These entities, driven by a perverse determination, inflicted death and injury upon all who sought to claim the fallen Yílíng Lǎozǔ's body, his spirit, his cherished sword and flute, or any other concealed relics within this accursed realm. The swirling blizzard of malevolence showed no mercy, leaving destruction and despair in its wake.