"Really?!" She asked as he nodded.

 "Really." 

She gave him one last hug before running off to her shower, wanting to get all the blood off of herself.

 The rest of the group stopped giggling as a dead silence fell over all of them, knowing that dream would come back eventually to talk with them about the duel. 

The two of them did tie after all.

 Wilbur sighed, putting his head on his forehead as the headache he gained after the fight only worsened. 

His head wanted medication, anything to stop this pain. But he didn't know what would help.

 He sat up, walking out of the room as all eyes watched as he did so. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked out of the room, following a wooden path to nowhere. 

Just to clear his clouded head. 

The air felt cold and bitter against his face, unlike the once warm and love filled room he stepped out of. 

 And the thought of dying for something, {Name} did it so easily.

 If you had looked into her eyes that day, all anyone could see was death. 

She was either going down, or dream was. 

And she was ready to make her sacrifice.

 If it meant she could try for her country, she would try until it killed her. 

And it did kill her. 

But the question floating around his mind though, was would he be willing to die for this country again?

...

Would he die for her? 

That thought made Wilbur stop in his tracks, face heating up even with the cold wind around him. 

He remembered the sun shining down onto her angelic form, she should have never had to die. 

Never had to do that.

 Never had to get blood on those pretty little wings of hers.

 He looked up into the sky, 

"die for a girl?"

 He muttered under his breath, shaking his head as he rephrase the question

 "die for an angel..."

 he but his finger thinking about the question, imagining the thought of dying in battle for her.

 She would probably be extremely proud of him.. smiling and thanking him.. 

maybe if he was lucky she would cry over his death.. 

He quickly stood up straight face flushed. 

Would he really be lucky enough that an angel would cry over him? 

He would dream of whipping her tears, as she leans into his palm.

 She'd look up at him with those pretty e\c eyes, then down to those soft lips. And then-

He snapped out of his Fantasy, shaking his head and slapping his arm. 

Wilbur, she's your fellow citizen! Nothing more! How could you possibly be thinking of doing that for a girl? Wasting your life for a girl? You have a nation to run! 

This is unexceptable!

-

Unknown to Wilbur though, as dream laid in his shadow-covered bedroom, he was wondering about the same girl. 

The hatred she held in her eyes as she looked at him, now in hand and arrow flying through the air, he could barely recognize the girl he met that one night. 

The way she noticed him immediately, calling him a name he hadn't heard in years. 

She knew everything about him, yet he knew nothing about her.

 They were pinned to each other, and with a dagger at his neck he fell head over heels. He had never felt romantic feelings before this.

 He's had the opportunity, even trying a few dates but nothing worked. 

Yet with this girl his heart just grew. 

It felt like a person he was destined for yet never supposed to meet. 

Love at first sight was stupid to him.

 It always has been.

 Prince Charming never existed, and they all die in the end! 

That's life suck it up. 

But.. looking at her for the first time felt like fresh air. 

It felt like his heart could sing her a symphony and never stop.

 And that night on the wall only made his feelings grow. Only made him fantasize about her more.

 Seeing her tears, making her smile, watching her ramble, all made his heart soar like it never had before.

 He wasn't joking when he said that the only thing stopping him from marrying her was l'manberg. 

If he had found her in the forest first, if she had been fighting on his side instead, she would never lead his side. 

He always found himself wondering how she would look in a pretty white dress, a place for her wings to go through and show beautifully. 

He wondered if it would have flowers on it, or maybe plain?

 Flowy or skin tight?

 He wondered if angels were even allowed to get married. 

Would he meet her parents?

 Who knows maybe go up to heaven for their honeymoon? 

Would their kids have her eyes?

 Or his?

 He'd hope that they had her smile.

 "Oh dream! Your awake man!" Sapnap said, putting his hand on the wall as dream looked up. 

He smiled, lightly, nodding while shaking off the pretend world where he'd be a husband.