𝟎𝟎𝟐

- The Boy's House
²:²⁵ ᵃᵐ, ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ

After hours of bird bingo and hanging out with the boys. My eyelids started to get heavier and I had to stop myself from resting my head on Rob's shoulder a couple of times.

"Hey, why don't you stay here tonight? I can sleep on the couch." I get up, not giving in to Rob's request. "No, I can walk myself home, my friend's place is only a couple blocks away. It's on Pearse Street." I grab my bag but before I can leave Eli gets up.

"I'll walk her." He says simply before we leave the boy's house.

Great! Now I'm stuck walking with the guy with a staring problem. I walk a bit ahead of him but he catches up quite quickly. There was an awkward silence for the first half of the walk, a part of me was hoping Eli would say something.

"So how long have you-" "You were really-" We start at the same time.

"Sorry, you go first!" he says with a cheeky smile on his face and his hands in his pockets. "You were really great tonight, on stage I mean."

"You really think so." He says turning to me. "Yea! You rocked it and everybody there seems to like what you're playing too." I give Eli a genuine smile as we near closer to Beth's apartment.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you." without missing a beat he continues, "so how long are you staying in Dublin?" he gives me a curious look.

"Um...for as long as I have a job and a place to stay really. Beth was nice enough to offer me a place to stay, but I don't want to stay in her way too long, ya know?" he takes his hands out of his pockets, now brushing them against mine.

"Yea, I get it, If you ever need a tour guide while you're here though, you can always call me." He quickly grabs out a pen and a random piece of paper with his number on it.

"Oh, so you just have that ready for all your crushes?" I say amusingly. Just then we stop directly in front of Beth's apartment building. "Only for you," he says handing me the paper before getting closer, limiting the amount of space between us. Just when I think we're about to kiss I hear loud footsteps.

"WAITT!!" We both turn our heads to see Rob running with my leather jacket, I had forgotten it at their house. "Rob you ran all the way over here?" I say walking away from Eli, "You forgot your jacket, I didn't want you to be cold." He says as he drapes the jacket around my shoulders.

"Well thank you but you didn't have to do that, I would've called you in the morning for it." "I know, I just needed an excuse to see you again." I purse my lips into an amused smile. "Goodnight princess," he says before kissing me on the cheek.

As I turn back around I notice Eli standing by the front door. I had totally forgotten that he had walked me home and was still there. I quickly open the door to the building, giving them both a quick wave before hiding inside.

-Beth's Apartment
³:³⁴ ᵃᵐ, ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ

As I try to sneak in I see Beth run over to me from the window.

"ANNA ELIZABETH ROSE WILLIAMS! Why did I just see the bassist and the lead singer from earlier in the front of our building?!" Beth says scolding me. "Shhh!" I say not trying to wake the neighbors, "And it's not what it looks like!" I quickly run into my room to change and try and get some refuge from the situation.

Beth leans against my door, clearly not done with the conversation. "Not what it looks like?! Cuz to me it looks like you got both of them wrapped around your finger in one night!"

- Eli's POV
³:³⁴ ᵃᵐ, ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ

"What are you doing?" I say as I brush past Rob. I was about to make a move on Anna but Rob ruined it. "What are you talkin' about mate??" he says innocently.

"You know what I'm talkin' about!" I say walking faster. The moment I saw Anna by the bar I knew she was special. Her auburn brown hair shined in the lighting and her deep brown eyes said a million words to me. I could stare at them for days and never get bored. I know it sounds crazy but right then, I started to imagine what it would be like to have her by my side.

That's when I got the courage to go up to her and talk to her. Of course that got cut short when Josh came to interrupt. I just feel the need to get to know her more, I can't stop thinking about her.

I had no idea that she was the same girl that Rob came home talking about! But I can't stop myself from the attraction I feel when I'm even within 50 feet of her. She is the most stunning girl I've ever laid my eyes on, I would hike mountains if it meant I could be with her.

The rest of the walk was dead silence between me and Rob. I know I shouldn't be mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong. I was just mad that I missed my chance with Anna tonight. I gave her my number, I probably should've gotten hers too.

As we enter the house I head straight up the stairs, to my room. I didn't want to deal with anybody right now. I felt Ryan and Josh's eyes on me as I walked past, I just chose to ignore it. I felt bad for being bitchy, but I'm hoping that the boys will blame that on me being tired.

"What's with him?" I hear Ryan say.