I hang up the phone and went straight into my room to take a shower and bathe.I am going to visit manda there is no way she could actually do that and we've been bestfriends ever since we were kids..

***

When I was ready I called Jayden to pick me up as I explained everything to him about Amanda and Damaine as we drove to Manda's house.

"B u no hear if bungle ano fi u no pull e....A Aljay problem dat mk a u bestfriend and she wrong fi dat but me no want ya mixup inna ppl business"

"It also concerns me imagine my ex and my besfriend"

"Nah say ntn to u eno just know me did warn u"

"It's not like anything can happen all me a do a question them"

"Do weh u wa stillz..."

I closed the door and got out of the car I don't know why Jayden is making a big deal out of this even if she try take me on me nah make she beat me doe care who she be to me.

I kept knocking on the door multiple times but no one answered I tried calling her phone and it was ringing yet still she was answering.

"B come nuh u no see nobody nuh deh there"Jay shouted from the car but I wasn't leaving until I saw her and I knew she was home

I continued to knock then it was pulled open with a strong force.

"Yes!?"She looked at me from head to toe

"No need to act like a bitch Manda...weh Aljay tell me a true?"

"Yes u have a problem?"

"Ohhhhh so never u did a talk shit bout Damaine and a push me fi left him and all of a sudden him a live inna u hole???"

She laughed..."Sometimes ya fi do somethings fi get weh u want and weh me and him a do is not your business u no have no right fi a come a me house and a question me"

"Ohhh so our friendship meant nothing to u???...and we've been through so much things together"

"It meant something but why u affi have the things dem weh me want"

"Yk what fuck you and fuck our friendship me no care bout weh u wa do anymore"

As I was about to step off I felt a tall figure towering over me 'Damaine'
Dat bitch!

"A me u come look fa?..know u miss me eno"

"No one can to see u and I'm leaving right now so ano your business"

"U likkle boyfriend nah treat u good"He laughed as her gripped my hand

"Stop!"I twisted my arms

"Pussy leggo off a me woman"Jayden walked over touching his waist

I was wondering if he had a gun but no way he would have told me about it and he is not the type of person.

"Ohhh u call u likkle dog back a u"

Jayden pushed him in his chest and he loosen his grip on my arm and I quickly went behind him.I tried to scan his waist for any sign or gun handle and I could swear I saw one printing out

My heart began to beat 10x faster as I quickly step away from him.Is that a gun???..I started to sweat really hard I was scared.

"B go inna the car"He looked at me

"No.."I said shaking I could feel my whole body vibrating

"Who ya tell no???...and why yah shake so a wahm to u"

My eyes travelled to his waist and he looked down and were my eyes were settled

"B-"He pushed to say but I ran off through the gate as I took out my phone to call Rhojae

I could her Jayden chasing at me but I ran as fast as I could and hid in a corner near 2 houses

'Rayna wahm?'
'Rhojae pleaseeee come fimme pleaseeee'I cried
'Weh u deh and wahm to u??'
'Just come pleasee and hurrry come right a the gas station near fi turn fi we way me will meet u there'
'Me a come right now doe move!'

I could hear the anger in his voice I was really scared and I didn't know what to do.I didn't know Jayden was the type of person to own a gun.

***

Jayden's POV

I searched for Rayna everywhere but I couldn't find her I didn't want her to get the wrong idea about me having a gun..even though me kill ppl yes..

I continued to walk for about 15 minutes then I returned to my car I hissed as I looked over Rayna's "Bestfriend" house.

When I got in the car and took up my phone I realized I got missed calls from Rhojae.

"Cyah bet say Rayna call him"I hissed

I dialed his number and he answered on the second ring

'Yow a wahm to Rayna'
'Dawg a me gun she see and get fraid we did round a she friend yaad and she took off bredda and mnk a weh she gone'
'How u so careless fi make she see u gun'He shouted in the phone
'Bro e did a print from me shirt and d same batty boy Damion did look like e wa run on pan r'
'Who name so???..Damaine yah talk?'
'Yh mn him nuh bizniz weh e name'
'So how him end up a fi r friend yaad'
'Dawg just go pick up Rayna wherever she deh ah talk to r'
'Ah'

I hang up the phone and went straight to Rayna's house.

Remember to vote mah beg unu