6.

Jayden's POV

***

After dropping Rayna at school I brought Shan to daycare to let off Ki-yana then I left her at work and went straight home.

"Jah Jah"I retort as I flopped down on the bed

I took out my phone and opened whatsapp as I watched my father's status I saw that he posted a video of himself on a yacht.

Man a live e maddest life,I replied to it

                                                                                               I sent a fist bump emoji and went on Instagram

I sent a fist bump emoji and went on Instagram.As I scrolled through I saw a picture of moya in her school uniform and I unfollowed her.

"Jah jah almost fuck r eno"I chuckled I watched Rayna's story and saw a picture of her in her class with her friend.'Mine😏' I replied to it

She u fi put pan a bad backaz-My sub

Real eno...I encountered a lot of women but me did fraid fi catch aids cuz none a dem never have e good good but me nah turn dung heads from an expert.

"Me just wonder how Rayna feel.."The thought of her made my cock twitch

I sighed as I looked at it

I got up and went downstairs to get some water from the tap then suddenly I remembered I had a meeting with the Outlaw gang today.

"Shit"I cursed as I grabbed my car key and phone and got into my black BMW X6.

***

"Man dem"I said stepping through the building

"Weh u did deh dawg"Drug head questioned me rolling up a weed in his hand as he pushed out his thumb to big me up his hand middle was black and looked as if it hasn't been washed for a long time.

"Dawg move wid dem deh"I scorned his hand

"Yow lays e mn drop a foot eno"Mad foot called out

"Bumbohole no call me no lays"He hissed as he walked out of his office.."Mnk a wa kinda batty man name dat yah gi mn"