008- would you be interested?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, okay." You said pressing your lips together as miles waved goodbye and left.

                                        Imani 🪐

y/n what r u doing rn

                            Eating chips and sitting on a couch..

ok we'll get up cuz we're going prom shopping for u. Meet you in 10.

                        YOU DIDNT EVEN LET ME ANSWER
                 read  3:50

Now here you are at the mall finding the perfect dress/suit for prom.

"Sooo who you thinking about asking to prom?" She said nudging you smirking.

"Honestly.. I wanted to go with Miles but it seems he has someone else in mind.." you said looking through all the choices to wear.

"Well what if that person was you and he's just hiding it?" She said looking at you.

"I doubt it, besides there's so many people he could go with. Why would he wanna go with me." You said looking through racks.

The truth is Miles has told Ganke, Malik, and Imani about how he wanted to ask y/n to prom but just had to find the perfect time to do it.

This Saturday was prom so he didn't have that much time .

"All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up so quick babes." She said smiling at you.

You nodded and you both continued looking.

As you were passing all these stores you thing had caught your eye. It was a f/c (insert your prom outfit). It was everything you could've wanted.

"It looks like you've find the one yeah?" Imani said looking at what you were.

She took your hand and dragged you into the store.

"Hi ma'am, how may I help you?" A young girl with brown hair came up to us.

"My friend her would like to try on that prom outfit in the window if that's okay?" Imani said pointing to you.

"Of course! You guys can head to a dressing room back there and I'll bring it right out." She said smiling.

Imani and You walked to the back were the dressing rooms were you had also seen a couple girls and guys in this store from your school who were also shopping for prom outfits.

"Alrighty here it is in your size, please let me know if you need anything!" She said handing it to you then walking away to help another costumer.

"Alright I'll be out here if you need help." Imani said sitting down next to your dressing room.

You put on the outfit and you realized it was perfect. It was your favorite color, it was comfortable and formal at the same time. You looked at yourself in the mirror just admiring it knowing that was definitely the one for you.

You take it off and put it on the hanger it came with.Then you put your clothes back on and opened the door to Imani taking selfies.

As soon as she sees you come out she takes one of you as well.

"Well, do you like it?" She said referring to the outfit.

"Definitely. This is the one." You said with a big fat smile on your face.

"Great let's buy it! I stole Malik's wallet so you don't have to worry about paying, I don think he'll mind." She said waving the card in the air.

Imani bought the prom outfit with Malik's card then you both left the store going to get food.

                                              🕷️

"Miles seriously where are you taking me." You laughed not being able to see.

It was Thursday and Miles had invited you to go somewhere with him. You had no clue where you both were going as he had blind folded you and was swinging you across the city somewhere.

"You'll see right...about....now!" He says taking the blind fold off.

You were on top of a tall building with a table and two chairs on it with fairy lights everywhere and a red rose on the table with your f/f.

"Miles what's all this for?" You said being blown away by all this.

"Y'know I just, put some things together is all." He said sitting down after you cheesing like a little dork.

"Right, Right." You said laughing at how nervous he seemed to be. What did morales plan on doing?

                 10:30PM Brooklyn, New York

It had been a few hours of laughing, sharing memories and miles trying to teach you some Spanish.

"But uh all jokes aside, I did invite you up here for a reason y/n." Miles said getting up out his seat grabbing something from underneath the table.

"Y'know how I said you would be firing out who'd I ask to go to prom with soon?" Miles said looking at you with soft eyes.

"Yeah...?" You said hesitantly scared of what was about to happen.

"Well, that's because I want to ask you so... Y/n will you go to prom with me?" Miles said holding up his dorky prom sign with a smile.

The sign had said "Will you be my spider and swing over to prom with me?" It was all did with spray paint and markers and it was actually cute.

Just as he put the sign up Imani,Malik,  Ganke and Gwen came behind Miles with little confetti poppers.

Gwen and Imani were smiling pretty hard, Ganke looked like he didn't wanna be here and Malik seemed a little pissed about us using his card but he was still there to support.

"Y'know I was gonna say no but you put so much effort into the poster how could I not?" You said teasing the boy.

"Are you serious?!" He said panicking.

"I'm joking! I would've said yes regardless if you did a dorky poster or not." You said hugging him and smiling.

"Thank god, if you would've said no they probably would've hanged up on me." Miles said referring to everyone behind him.

"Imani you knew about this?" You said realizing she knew this whole time.

"I told you don't get your hopes up so quick." She said flashing you a wink.

"Alright know that this is over can I get back to the dorm, I gotta finish beating this level on my game." Ganke said ready to go.

"Oh lemme play with ya!" Malik said following Ganke.

"Well..Wanna stay over for the night?" Imani asked Gwen.

"Yeah why not, See ya later lovebirds." Gwen said waving at you both.

"Well Spider-Man now that I've decided to swing with you to prom can you please swing me home." You said both Miles AND your mom texting you both asking where you both are.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea..."

                                              🕷️