EXO-WU YI FAN (KRIS) Part1

Y/n was a simple girl that had glasses but is not a blind person who Go to school everyday like normal teenagers, she was a nerd whom always get threaten Bad by ofcourse Bullying She didnt have Friends She NBSB or No Boyfriend Since Birth. But she accept the fact that she was unwanted. But little did she know that She has a secret admirer. When she Get bullied One Bullier always get hurt. His secret admirer's name is Wu Yi Fan or Better known as Kris Wu. Kris Wu is a Supernatural creator his a Vampire yeah! Who sucks blood out of us! But things get different when He Bump into y/n.

Y/n was Walking while crying cause she got bullied. again. The one who bullied y/n laughed and said "hahhha y/n always cry, Maybe when she will once met a vampire she'll eventually die" he laughed. Suddenly y/n cried hard and Run but then fell butt first to the ground she bumped into Kris, Kris Groaned cause he fell too. "What the-" he was cut when he saw y/n crying to the ground and a boy laughing at the background. Kris Stood up and Grabbed y/n's hand to let her stand up. "I-im sor*sob* sorry"

"No need to say sorry uhh miss?" Kris said Slightly cold

"Y-y/n's my name" she said Sobbing

"YAH! Y/N!!!" The bullier yelled

Y/n's eyes Widen and was about to run but Kris Grabbed her wrist and Put her behind him
Y/n was confused.

"Oh..well did you had a little friend Y/n?"

"Yes" kris said coldly

The bullier Raised his eyebrows

"Why you!" The bullier said while running towards Kris then when the bullier was near kris, Kris Captured his neck and Bit it sucking the blood out of him.

Y/n's eyes Widen in Fear that standing near her was a Vampire! When Kris was done sucking the blood out of The Bullier he faced Y/n with blood near his mouth but he wiped it off.
"You-- your..your a Vampire!!" Y/n yelled

Kris just shook his head left to right

"Is that how humans say thanks to their saviour?" Kris askes irritatedly

Y/n paused for a bit and Sighed, and mumured arraseo..

Y/n bowed 90 degrees and said "KAMSAHABNIDA err- o..oppa!" Y/m said blushing she never called anyone 'oppa'

Kris chuckled "hahah you can call me Kris"

"Umm..,are...are you really a vampire" y/n asked fearly and Let her head hang

"Ne" kris said then Kris step close to y/n and leaned to her Ear and whispered "is there something wrong y/n?" He asked sebductively

Y/n's Face looked flustered and Blushed "Ahh..its.. not! What I mean is! Ughh its just-" y/n's sentence didnt finished when Kris putted a finger in her soft Lips.

"Shh, so do you have a place to Stay y/n?" He asked but he already know the answer the answer is 'no' why does he knows? cause he stalk y/n around

Y/n's face Blushed Out of Embarassement, "no" she said pouting

Kris was Shocked to see Her Pouting

Oh my gosh why do you have to be so beautiful and cute at the same time y/n? kris thought

"Well you can stay with me" Kris said happily

He didnt wait for y/n to answer he just lifeted her and thew flew in the sky and Oh! Did I tell you that kris has Flying powers? No? Sorry..

Y/n was surprised but she didnt flinched she just relaxed and fell asleep

5 hours later